Betrayed

Later the next night, everyone was eating dinner relaxing. But peach stood up suddenly which shook the table and shocked everyone. "My king I want to consider this as my move to overthrow you". Said peach in a very sullen and blunt way.

Rosalina looked at her dad worried, but before she could react peach took the bottle and took the powder inside and threw it at Mario . Mario then turned to peach's side and looked ready to fight. The king looked quite shocked. "Oh my dear king" said peach. "I have gained allies who made this powder. "In about 20 seconds more powder will be spread through the kingdom." "Oh there it goes!" As the powder spread.

"Now everyone is at my side." She said. "Now all I have to do is, well kill you. HA!" She screamed as she plunged a knife through the Kings throat. "NO!!" Screamed Rosalina as Mario held her down. "Now for you, I will let you live, Congrats, but you must leave and never come back." Rosalina ran so fast out of the castle bawling, as she said this, " someday I will avenge you father.... Someday."

After the Kings death announcement, peach was inaugurated into office she made a speech and closed the doors. "Congratulations your majesty." Said toad. "Thank you." She said plainly. "Now everybody OUT!" Everybody quickly left. She was alone now. Then she smirked , and started laughing the most malicious laugh ever heard.