Life as I Know it

No, this isn't a vampire love story. This isn't a slave story, either. Actually, this is kinda just like almost everyday life. Only it's a bit like my life. BUT OF COURSE this is a bit of a love story. It wouldn't be very good without one. There is some swearing. at least I'm telling you now. I really hope you like it.

Mackenzie's P.O.V

Its the first day of school. "Mom seems so much more excited than us" I groan to my 3rd grade sister Allison, who's waking up my brother David. He's just starting 1st grade. "Good bye Katie!" my mom exclaims. I'm guessing that means my older sister just got on the bus. She's in 11th grade. Crap! now I only have 20 minutes to finish getting ready. I have elbow-lengh dark brown hair, blue eyes and I'm about 4'10. I finish straightening my hair and go down stairs to eat. YES!!! My mom made chocolate chip pancakes! I take three. I eat them quickly so I can walk down to the bus stop and see Jared and Theresa. They are my best friends. Other than Kaylen and Jesseka. But their bus stop is up the street. I can't wait to see them on the bus!

We are all in 7th grade exept for Jared. He's in 6th. School's REALLY boring considering the fact that all we do is read over the manual today. I have lunch 5th period and sit with Theresa, Kaylen, and Jesseka. To know a bit about them, Jesseka is short, about 4'9, and has red hair that goes just passed her shoulder. Kaylen is pretty tall. I'd guess about 5'3-ish and has brown-almost-black shoulder length hair. Now Theresa, oh Theresa, she's a little shorter than Kaylen, has brown hair, and is kind of a whore. She's with a different guy almost every other week! "So? Who's your current boyfriend, Tiff?" Kaylen asks, although we're all wondering. "Well actually it's Pete..." you can hear Tiff's voice is a little nervous. "AGAIN!!!" Jesseka and I yell. "Shhh! Keep it down! We're trying to keep it on the low side for a while. "Oh you know that's not gonna happen. I mean with Pete's big mouth." Kaylen snaps"Ya...his mouth is REALLY good for kissing" we all groan and just let Tiff zone off into lala-land.

The second half of the day wasn't any different from the first. Reading the manual and then reading the manual some more. Ugh. At least Sean is in my homeroom. He's really funny and kinda cute, too. No! I can't think that! Even if he is that cute, he'll never like ME. He's POPULAR. I'm not even close. The only kid (that I know of) that likes me is Zeke. But he's emo he just doesn't cut himself. Wait. Is that still considered emo? I mean, he dresses all in black and has oddly long black hair. Its longer than Kaylen's! Talk about creepy!

The bus ride home was alot of fun. Apparently Katie and Matt, two of the most popular kids in my grade are now dating. But other than that not much has happened.

"Bye Kaylen! Bye Jess! See you tommorrow!" Tiff, Jared and I yell out the window when Kaylen and Jesseka get off the bus. After I get home, I do my chores and get all the school papers signed by my parents. Then, just as I walk outside to jump on my trampoline, I get a text from Tiff. It says: ur gonna b on the bus 2morrow right? I reply simply saying Ya...y? No more than a minute later a get a text back from her saying: I was just txtin jared he told me somthin BIG it's urgent!!! I'll tell u on bus c u 2morrow. I sit there just wondering what it might be; his first kiss? he's dying? he's moving? he got held back? he likes one of us? he dated Tiff over the Summer? OMG!!! I'm dying to know what it is! At least it's Monday. I have gymnastics from 5:30-7:30 and then Chuck on at 8:00 then Heroes at 9:00.

I'm finally going to bed but I couldn't stop thinking about it! It's killing to not know! It's a good thing Tiff's gonna tell me on the bus. That's not too long now. I just need to fall asleep...

Next Morning

I'm so excited! I finished my morning routine faster than usual. I just can't wait! Ok, it's already 7:30. I'm gonna walk down to the bus stop. "Bye mum!" I yell from the bottom of the stairs then walk out the door. Finally we are on the bus. Tiff promised to tell me what it is and now she is. She seems so excited to tell me. Oh shit...no this can't be happening. "Really? Is this true?" I ask. she just nods but you can tell from the look on her face that she isn't making out up. "Oh. My. God." is all I can manage to say. I just can't beleive that this is real.

Comment and vote!!! I'll post more if at least people 5 comment and 10 people vote! So come on! Tell me what you think about this!