Life as I Know it 2

Life as I Know it 2

Hey guys! yeah... I know that it took me a little long to post. Ok fine! It took me forever to post! Well you have no clue how absolutely sorry I am! I really, truly am! It took me forever to post! But I have good reasons! This summer I went to Camp Cadet, and choir tour, to work camp, and to Delaware. And my first iPod broke, so I had to get a new one. Then my second iPod broke, so I'm on my third iPod right now! Since I can't use my mum's computer (cuz she does her work on it, and pretty much just won't let me use it) and the only other computer with Internet in my house is my sisters (and there is NO WAY she will ever let me use it) I rely on my iPod touch! Yeah... so those are my lame excuses... Sorry! Well...

Enjoy!

Recap:

"Really? Is this true?" I ask. She just nods but you can tell from the look on her face that she isn't making it up. "Oh. My. God." is all I can mange to say. I just can't believe this is real.

Part 2:

So one of my guesses were right. Jared does like one of us. The problem is who he likes! And that would be ME!!! Nooo! Now don't take the exclamation marks the wrong way! I am NOT excited about this! In fact, I anything BUT excited or happy! I told Kaylen and Jesseka. They weren't surprised. Apparently Jared told them, too. They just wanted him to tell me himself. S Ugh. Well school is boring. All we learn are the class rules. And we got our schedules.

********************************************************************************************************

This is mine:

Homeroom

1st period- Reading

2nd period- Spanish (1,2,3)/Family and Consumer Science (F&CS) (4,5,6)

3rd period- English

4th period- Gym (1,2,3)/Keyboarding (4,5,6)

5th period- Lunch

6th period- Geography

7th period- Science

8th period- Pre-Algerba

9th period- Band

10th period- Orchestra (1,2,3)/Free (4)/Chorus (5,6)

~We have a six day rotation, so when there are numbers in parentheses, that's showing what day I have that subject on~

********************************************************************************************************

The second day of school just drags oooonnnnnn and ooooonnnnnn. It's almost unbearable. Im surprised it ever ended. We switch classes, but all we learn about are the rules and requirements for each class. The worst part is that all the rules are pretty much the same for every class! Well now it's the third day of school and Jared and I have just been talking like usual- nothing out of the ordinary. That is... until the fourth day on the bus going home. He sits with me, puts his arm around me, and lays his head on my shoulder. Its pretty awkward. So I move to sit Jesseka, who's staring at us with confusion. I tell her that I'm confused too. She just nods and rolls her eyes, then goes back to texting whoever she was texting.

"What a conversation" I think sarcastically.

When get home I finish my homework real fast, and go up to the park with Jess and Kaylen. We pretty much just go there to talk. About anything really. From school, to boys, to what we'll wear the next day, and everything on between.

Today's main topic:

Obviously what happened on the bus with Jason. Ughhh!

"what the bloody hell happened on the bus today!?!" Jess has to scream so the whole neighborhood could hear.

"yeah. What was that Kenz?" Kaylen asks, seeming pretty calm.

"I have NOOO idea. Nothing, I don't think. All I know for a fact is that he likes me." I say, still confused from what happened just half an hour ago.

"Really!?!" Kaylen replies sarcastically. "Well it didn't look like flipping nothing!" Jess shrieks at me.

"what the japanese water buffulo!!! Don't use that language with me!" I tease her.

"this is ABSOLUTELY NO time for joking around, Kenzie! This us serious!" Jess is real mad now...

"ummm I agree with Jesseka..." Kaylen announces.

"Well thanks" I say sarcastically " then what do you want me to do about any of this?!?"

Jess thinks fee a second then says,

"you could:

A.) tell him you don't like him.

B.) avoid him.

C.) tell him you don't like him.

D.) try to hook him up with someone else. -"

"Like who?!?" I cut in.

"SHHHHH! I wasn't finished!"

"My gosh" I mutter under my breath, "how many more are there??"

Jess ignores me and continues the list.

"E.) tell him you don't like him.

F.) get a boyfriend before Jason has the chance to ask you out. And

G.) TELL HIM YOU DON'T LIKE HIM!!!"

"I think there's one you forgot." Kaylen says with a smirk.

"what" Jess and I say together. Only mine comes out more like a groan, and hers like she's mad she forgot something.

"you tell him you don't like him!"

We all laugh.

After a couple minutes, I wonder out loud, (which was probably a mistake)

"but what if I DO like him..."

"WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!" Jess and Kaylen scream at me, clearly shocked.

Sooo?!? How did you guys like it?? I know it's kinda short, but I'm going to try to post more often, now that I have a working iPod haha. Well, thx for reading! Hope you liked it! Please comment or vote! Tell me good stuff, bad stuff, what I should add, what should happen next, etc. Thanks again!!!

Laxgymnast17