Sneak Peek

I trotted back towards my home in my wolf form. The snow surrounded my paws as if it were trying to stop me from going any further.

I began to hear screams and picked up my pace. The snow still pulled at my paws begging me to stay back.

I should have listened to mother nature.... Mother dearest always knows best...

I skidded to a halt the second I reached the edge of the forest and saw his god like frame drowned in crimson red. That man was the man who made shivers go down your spine the second you heard his name.

Alpha Gabriel...

The most feared alpha in all of the werewolf community... The one alpha who haunted your dreams... The one person who made you wish you were dead rather then seeing him in your gaze.

I saw him slightly look over his shoulder and I stumbled backwards. He spun around, eyes gleaming and a full smirk on his face. "Mine!" He growled.

I stumbled as I tried to turn. Snow flew from under my white paws as I was finally able to race through the trees.

I heard him howl as he started to chase after me. I felt it too... The tug... The call of the mate bond. But I refused to follow it. No, not to him...

I whimpered in fear and I could tell my eyes clearly showed it too. I kept running and running and running, too afraid to stop... But I did...

I yelped as I tripped over my own paws which slowed my pace. Alpha Gabriel was able to catch up to me and he pinned my to the ground.

"Change." He growled. I shook my head not wanting to. "Change!" He demanded louder. He stepped off of me and I changed back into my human form. My body was exposed and I did my best to cover it from his hungry eyes as he changed too.

"Mine." He growled stepping closer to me. Tears started to slide down my cheeks as I stumbled backwards against a tree. He turned my head as his hands began to touch me, removing my guarding arms to reveal my body.

"What is your name." He asked. Hate suddenly rumbled inside of me and I spit in his face. He closed his eyes giving out a sigh as he wiped away my spit.

I suddenly regretted what I had done knowing this monster would do something now... In a flash, pain erupted in my cheek as his hand swung into it. I gasped clenching the side of my face with my hands as I fell to the ground.

I looked up at him with a mix of hate and fear. "You will not disobey me." He growled. "I'll ask again, what is your name?"

I looked down at the snowy ground, defeated. "Sapphire..."

Story:My Abusive Mate

Release Date:Hopefully early 2017

Description: She was shy, quiet and hid.

He was cruel, mean and evil.

Sapphire spent most of her time in her wolf form running the same trail outside her pack home. She would always come back at night but one night, she came back to find a war. Blood Moon Pack was the most feared pack in the werewolf community. It made wolves tremble in their pelts. When she saw the god like frame of Alpha Gabriel, she knew she could only do one thing... Run... But there was no escape from the devil himself.

Now she must live with the lord of torture himself. Will she survive? Can she survive? There's only one way to find out...

I will admit, this was what kept me from updating... ;-; BUT! That means when I finish My Dream Man and publish My Abusive Mate, you'll have plenty of updates X3

ENJOY

COMMENT

AND READ ON C: