Sneak Peek

I owe you guys this one so here's a sneak peek for My Dream Man:

They both looked at each other blankly and then back at me. "Come on! We're going costume shopping." I grabbed both of their wrist and tried dragging them way but they wouldn't budge. I sighed and looked at them . "It would really help me out if you guys could kinda, ya know... Help me...." 

They both gave a little chuckle and rolled their eyes before walking with me outside to the car.

Donn drove down the road. The trees ok the side always put me in so much wonder. I loved the woods and always wondered what the little creatures of the forest were doing but now that I knew there was a another world will supernatural creatures, I knew some of them had to take shelter there too.

"Donn, what supernatural creatures live in the woods?" I turned to look at him.

"Well," He was obviously caught of guard on my question. "There's werewolves, elves, fairies, neko's and... Well, there's a lot more too."

I turned back to the woods. "Wow! It's all so amazing! Have you ever met any?" I asked.

As you can see, I started working on it before Halloween and now.... Well now we've only got what? 13 days till Thanksgiving?  Somewhere around that XP MEANING! There will most likely be a time skip for a Thanksgiving special ;D

Again, I plan to update this by Saturday 11/19 ;)

Enjoy

comment

and read on ;)