chapter o n e

+ p.j.m +

"And I will always love you park jimin."

I'd read over the last sentence again still confused.

I've been trying to figure out who the notebook belonged to for most of the summer. But I haven't gotten very far.

Maybe if I'd payed more attention to the people I see every day at school this would have been easier.

I give up trying to decipher the notebook for today and put it back on my shelf.

It's the last day of the summer holidays and I haven't heard from jungkook once. I texted him a few times but he was always too busy, too busy to spend time with his own boyfriend. So I gave up after the first couple weeks.

I'm so tired of being lied to, so I spent my holidays trying to stop thinking about jungkook. Which didn't go too well, there's not much that can disctract me enough to take my mind off him.

One thing did work quite well though. The notebook.

I feel like I spent most of summer with my eyes glued to its pages, I have so many questions

Who wrote this? Do I know them?

But even though its caused me a lot of confusion it mostly just makes me grateful. I'm happy to know someone thinks this much of me. That someone care's enough about me.

090217

++

so the sequels finally here :)
pls vote and comment ily

ty to JedaHeronstairs for all the help♡