Mr Jeon

"What's the matter Y/N? Dreaming about your boyfriend again?" your best friend teased you with a laugh, yanking you out of your daydream.

"I knew I never should have told you"

"Told me what Y/N?" she continued "That you had a wet dream about the new English teacher?"

"Oh my god please shut up." You begged, hoping that people around you didn't hear. Most of them were immersed in their phones, or trying to find their friends before the bell, so no one was paying attention, but that didn't stop you from keeping your voice down.

"Relax, I'm just teasing you" she grinned. "He is pretty hot though; I can see the appeal."

'Pretty hot' was an understatement. About two months ago, your English teacher, Mr Stewart, had retired and a new English teacher had taken his place. His name was Mr Jeon and he was to die for. He was tall and lean, but somehow muscular at the same time, with light brown hair and deep brown eyes that made you feel vulnerable when you looked at them, as if they could see right through you.

"Hello?" your best friend snapped her fingers in front of your face to gain your attention.

"Sorry, uh, I was..."

"I know exactly what you were doing" she laughed. "You were thinking about him, weren't you?"

You blushed furiously, trying to make up some lie that was plausible, but gave up. She was your best friend, she knew you better than anyone, and she could tell when you were lying.

"Fine, I was thinking about him." You admitted.

"You know I heard he's in his early twenties." she said. "I'd say in your age range"

"Oh come on, you're not seriously suggesting that I try it on with my English teacher, are you?" You questioned in disbelief.

"Oh come on you'd so fuck him if you had the chance." She just wasn't letting this go. "I mean just by the way you're dressed I can tell you have English today."

Again, you felt the colour rise in your cheeks. You hadn't exactly dressed up today but you had definitely made an effort, with a bit more makeup on and a slightly shorter skirt than usual.

Seeing your worried expression made your best friend giggle.

"Relax, Y/N. I can only tell because of how well I know you. You're not that obvious" she smiled, before the familiar sound of the school bell rang throughout the school, signalling for students to get to their lessons.

You didn't have English until the end of the day, and when you walked in you made a promise to yourself that you would study and not let yourself get distracted by your teacher. You avoided eye contact with him as you walked through the door and, instead of saying hello like you normally would, you walked straight to your desk and sat down. You reached into your bag and pulled out your copy of Macbeth, along with the rest of your equipment that you needed for the lesson.

"So today, class, we're going to be continuing to study Shakespeare's Macbeth." His smooth, deep voice rippled through the classroom and you couldn't help but look up at him.

He was wearing a white shirt with a navy tie. His sleeves were rolled up, exposing his forearms.

God, he was hot.

As he continued with the lesson, you felt yourself constantly staring at him. The way his biceps strained against his shirt as he wrote on the board and the way he pushed his hair back when he was thinking turned you on so much.