20

Gabriel's p.o.v

We arrived at Deja's house, the music from the enormous speakers were blasting in our ears.

"Let's get some drinks, yeah?" Sarah asked into my ear.

"Yeah, sure." I nodded.

We squeezed through the crowd of college students, most of them freshman. One in particular caught my eye. She had on a pink and white crop top that read 'daddy'. I looked at her face realizing she was staring back at me.

She winked at me, biting her plump bottom lip. I smiled back, immediately losing her as we walked on.

We came to a stop. Looking around I realized we were in the kitchen were most of the alcohol was. Most of these people were barely 21. Sarah slid over a few shots, keeping some a water for herself.

I downed them effortlessly, admiring the burning yet sweet sensation in the back of my throat. I smiled, watching Sarah finish her sip of water. I kissed her forcefully and she kissed back passionately, tangling her fingers into my hair.

She pulled away, breaking the spark. Every time we kissed it was like fireworks.

"I'm going to go look for Deja. Don't go too far, okay?" She put her hand on my chest.

"Of course baby." I smiled, bending down and kissing her once more before she disappeared into the crowd.

I poured myself a few more shots, downing them quickly. I stood from the barstool I had sat on, instantly loosing my balance. When I felt myself falling a hand grabbed onto my shoulder, pushing me back up.

After I was stable I turned around, finding the girl I had seen before. I examined her attire, noticing that she wasn't wearing a bra which only made her pierced nipples even more visable.

"Hey." She said.

My eyes shot back up to her face. "Hey."

"What's a guy like you doing here all alone?" She leaned against the counter.

"Actually-." I paused, thinking about my response. "I was waiting for you."

"Is that so?" She smiled, pushing one of her loose curls behind her ear.

"It is." I winked.

"Well, what are you gonna do now that I'm here?" She stepped closer.

"I don't know, I haven't gotten that far."

She laughed, turning her head to the side. I noticed the faded bruise on her cheek.

"What happened?" I touched her cheek.

She flinched turning her head back to me. "I fell."

"Really?" I pursed my lips to the side.

"Yeah." She lied.

"Well, I juat want you to know that I would never let you 'fall'." I air quoted, resting my hand on her bruised cheek.

She turned her head slightly so her lips were on my palm. "Thanks."

She kissed my palm softly, coming even closer. Her face was now inches from mine. I closed the gap between us, kissing her soft lips. I dragged my tongue across her bottom lip, asking for access. She gladly let me in.

Our tongues fought for dominance while I gripped her ass. She pulled away suddenly, dissappearing into the crowd. I stood from the stool, looking for her.

I entered the crowd, wiggling between the bodies. I spotted the her. She was heading for the stairs. I followed behind her and up the stairs. She entered a random room, not bothering to turn on any lights.