Chapter fourty

Lena's POV

After One Direction's performance was over, liam and I cracked a few jokes and a few more awards were presented. Then came time for the secret Niall told me about.

"And now ladies and gentleman we have a surprise singer here with us. He's really nervous about doing this, but I think I've finally convinced him that he's gonna be great. Ladies and Gentlemen, with his first solo performance, my baby, Niall Horan!" I announced, liam looking at me crazy the whole time.

And so now Niall was on the stage singing This Town, and I saw some girls crying and starting to freak out that Niall was singing on his own.

But it was time for everyone to face facts.

Liam was married. And though he and Sophia had their issues, they were mostly caused by being famous.

Zayn had moved on. He was a solo artist now and he had grown beyond singing in a boy band.

Louis had a wife and three kids. And, rumor had it another was on the way.

Harry and I were older now. I was about to be 24 years old, I had a five year old daughter who'd turn six in eight months. Keira would be starting 1st grade, and I had to admit I wanted another baby. Harry and I were going to get married. He'd told me he'd like to get into acting. I was getting bigger and bigger in the music career.

And now Niall had chosen his path. To be a solo artist too. And he was doing well up there on that Grammy stage, just like I knew he would.

It was time to move on. Life wasn't the way it was when I came to live with Liam almost 7 years ago. I wasn't the same person. None of us were.

They weren't One Direction anymore.

And I wasn't One Directions Baby Sister.

******

After we closed out the show Liam and I went to our hotel room and basically passed out. Harry and the boys went drinking though.

Ashton brought keira over the next morning, and I was starting to wonder where we were going next.

I still had the house in Florida that Id shared with Theo. I also had the apartment Justin and I lived in in New York. I had the apartment I shared with Luke in London. There was Harrys place in Los Angles.

And then there was home. London. Liam's place.

But it was time for me to leave the nest, for certain.

I wanted very badly to go to Harrys house and call it home.

"Lena?" Harry called.

"In here." I said.

Harry came in and picked up keira, giving her a hug.

"You okay?" He asked me.

"Yeah. Just a little sentimental." I said.

"Thanks for the warning, by the way. I had no damn idea Niall was going solo on us." harry said.

"Don't curse!" I scolded. But Keira was paying no attention.

"Sorry." Harry said. "Forgot."

"You'd better get into the habit of stopping if you're gonna be a dad." I said.

Harry's face changed suddenly, and he looked at Keira.

"Speaking of that." He said quietly.

"What?" I asked.

"Keira said something about a baby brother or sister..." He trailed off.

Shock and disbelief rattled my whole body.

How did Keira know I was pregnant?!

Whaaaaaat?

Sorry the last few chapters have been so boring guys, but I couldn't think of a way to lead up to this.

But come on! You guys know you wanted a baby Styles! And here it comes!

But how's harry gonna take it?

Stay with me guys, it's almost over. Only ten more chapters!

Love you all!

-Amy