Chapter Two

Btw when I say forks, I mean the High School. Too tired to write Forks High School :P

Her bathroom is over there

______________________________________________________________________________

Katherine's POV

I sighed. We were here. The worst place on Earth. I sighed again and came out Edward's stupid car.

But it goes really fast so I love it. Too bad it's his :(

I slung my bag over my shoulder and Alice and I walked over to Jessica and Mike.

Yea we're friends with them. Well Alice and I are. Not sure about the others. Oh yea Bella is too.

"Hey," said Jess.

Alice and I said hi back. "Did you study for the test?" asked Mike.

"What test!?!?!?!" I asked.

"The science test. Mr. Darren said it's gonna be really hard," said Jessica.

Oh well I thought. It's just school. So what if I fail a science test.

Again.

I walked in but I stopped at Edward's locker and slipped a few love notes in them when he wasn't looking.

Yea, love notes. Signed by Jacob. Hehe.

I ran off to class barely slipping in before the final bell rang.

Oh yea you know what else sucks about school?

ALL my classes are with Edward. How that happened is beyond me.

I grabbed a seat in the back. I never liked being in front.

It was a window seat too. I loved staring out the window.

Especially when that boring old teacher starts talking. 

I don't even take notes. Bella does. I copy them off her when she's asleep and she spends the night at the Cullens. Which is kinda often.

The stupid annoying lecture began. I zoned out.

Edward's POV

I sat in class, idly drawing in the back of my book, waiting for geography class to start.

I never took notes. I already knew the work. Sadly, Bella wasn't in this class.

But the stupid werewolf was. I watched her as she walked in.

Everyday I watch her whenever she walks in class. Why?

I hope she falls and I don't want to miss that chance.

Just then the teacher walked in. Gosh, I hated this lecture.

So boring and the fact that he was an old teacher didn't help.

His voice was as boring and annoying as Katherine's.

Suddenly, most people's hands went up. Crap, he must've asked a question.

"Katherine?" he called.

"What???" she said, looking a little lost. Ha bet she didn't know the answer and would be getting detention.

Yea it's not if you don't know the answer you get detention. It's if you constantly don't know the answer you get detention.

"Can you answer the question?" Mr.West asked.

Katherine's POV

CRAP. I had no clue what the answer was. Usually when he asked a question I flippd through my notes and look all studious. Too late for that.

"Sure. The answer is....Africa," I said randomly.

"Wrong. And I am tired of you not paying attention in class. You have detention for the rest of the week."

I heared Edward snicker. Da* him.

AAGGGHHHH WHY?!?!?! I was so pissed off.

"Ok," I said and stared out the window again.

Whenever teachers punish you they expect you to fight back and act real mad.

Although I'm furious, I don't show it. I act as though I don't care and the teahcers get really mad on the inside.

Mr. West walked over to my desk and slapped down the note. I put it in my bag and returned his stare. In the eye.

He looked uncomfortable. My eyes were practically challenging him to do something.

Mr. West walked off and continued with the boring lecture.

Hmph. I had detention. For the rest of the week. FML.