Chapter Forty Five

Katherine's POV

"Okay so the pack, definitely," said Alice, scribbling on a sheet of paper.

"And what about your school friends? Jessica? And the other boy, Mike?" volunteered Carlisle.

I nodded. "What if we invite some of the other covens? Tanya, and the others?" asked Edward.

A smile came on my face. "Yes! It would be cool to meet them."

"Of course, you have to meet them. You'll be the newest Cullen," said Edward, smiling at me.

I grinned. Katherine Cullen. Yup, that sounded about right.

"Oh and by the way Ed, I kind of, invited... Bella," I said nervously.

"What?!"

"She changed! And she was all alone in the forest. She even congratulated us on the engagement Edward! Why not? I felt sorry for her," I said, twisting my fingers.

Edward gave a long sigh. "Well, since she mainly affected you and you forgave her, I believe she changed from what you told me."

I gave him a small smile. "Thanks."

He returned it, then went back to choosing other people. Jasper picked up the list and read it out. "Okay, so we have about... a lot of people, because I am way too lazy to count it."

"So, did you choose a place yet?" asked Emmett.

"The forest," said Edward. I smiled. We chose it earlier that day. Getting married in a church would be weird, considering vampires were supposed to be cursed creatures.

"Well, Kat, why don't you come with me and help me put together a menu. I'm not quite sure what the pack would like," said Esme, standing up from her seat on the floor.

"Sure," I replied. I felt completely energised, and I wasn't sure why.

Esme and I decided anything with meat. They were wolves after all. But I wasn't too sure about what they would want. Maybe Emily could help. And a chocolate wedding cake. Black and white.

Alice walked into the kitchen, looking excited. "Kat, Rosalie's feeling better now, so do you want to go buy the dress tonight?"

"Tonight! Alice, look at the time! Nowhere will be open this late," I said, wondering if she was mad.

"Of course places will be open! You just have to know where to look," she said, winking mischievously at me and sidling out.

Esme laughed. "Oh, that girl."

"You're coming, right? Please come Esme!" I begged.

"Of course I'm coming Kat! It's not everyday you get married," she said, smiling at me.

I giggled, and we walked outside into the living room.

"Okay Alice, I guess we're going. You do know where to look, right?" I asked. You had to be careful with Alice.

"Yes Kat, don't worry. If there's not open, Rosalie knows where to go. And Leah and Emily is coming too. I just called them, they'll be here in half an hour."

"Cool." I nodded. So exciting! Buying my own wedding dress!

"Emmett! Get your legs off the table! Do you want them to think we live in a pig sty?! Come on Edward, help clean up," said Rosalie, bustling about.

I chuckled and went to throw away the crumpled balls of paper that lay all over. Note to self: Never ask Alice to write down anything without a bin nearby.