Love Sight

Hey everyone this is author-chan giving you an update,Hope you all luffy it!!!!!

Pov??????:                                                                                                                                                                                 I was walking to school so lame right.Well, it's hard with no parents and being an alien.I have no clue where I came from or who I am I'm just a huge mess.It's crazy that a handsome man like me is walking all alone.*sighs,keeps on walking to school*

30 minutes later-

Well, I'm bored and I'm finally at school.*sighs*Why!!!!I hate school but that's the only place I can go for now to kill time.Well, it's time to enter a new fear*sighs*What a drag.*enter school*

As I walk inside I see many kids with different color hair and eyes,some green some pink some even silver.Woah!!These kids are weirder than me.But maybe I should keep my powers hidden just in case.I start to walk towards what the humans call an "office".To my defense, I have never been to one of these things but I think it's a place well people meet for important purposes.

But as I get closer to the "office my palms get sweaty.I get to the door and a voice inside says"Come in."Well, this  going to be fun."Well hello, Mr. Korekiyo Matsumura"says the women kindly."H..hi"I say shyly."Here goes your schedule and Broly will help you find whatever you need okay." "Thank you",I say as I take the papers out of the lady's hand and walk out of the office .

I start to walk down the long hallway till I feel someone watching me.I turn around and see and a tall boy with spiky hair and pale skin with dark black eyes."What do you want?! "I say in a harsh voice. "Hi I'm Turles"the boy said in a kind voice."H..hi"I try to say calmly."Ohh trying to hide your feels are you"he walks towards me with an icy pace and grabs my waist and whisper in my ear"Well your gonna have to do better than that babe."My face flushes a bright red as he moves his hands lower and lower on my body.I was actually enjoying myself until some boy ruined everything."Damn it,  it's Broly sorry gotta go new boy,see you later"he winks as he jogs away in that the sexy Turles was on his way to somewhere.Oh well for a new friend/boyfriend he was really cute.

"You okay" ask the huge boy."Yeah, thanks"I replied shyly.Wait why is this boy so big,what has he been eating!!!!Them muscles*licks lips*and strong chin and legs.Oh my god I must be dreaming he's perfect.But  after a few seconds, I think he felt me staring at him and he gave me this wicked glare and I stopped instantly."Sorry"I mumbled.

We walked together in silence until we reached some type of fighting class."Um"I say."What", he says with and attitude."Rude much"I say as I pass him into the room.He stops me and points to a chair."Thanks....I guess"I say to Broly.Ugggh!!!!!!I'm so tired already and it ain't even 12:00 yet."Pay attention"says Broly.Wow!!! my face lightened up automatically as I see him fighting all the other boys in the room.

3 minutes later

Wait he already beat all of them so fast*squeals*he's so cool.Broly then walks over to me with a smirk and says "Fight me"."What",I say as my eyes widen."Come on,a quick practice run"he pleaded with his big dark eyes.*sighs*"Fine"I say defeated.Everyone is gone and Broly isn't holding back but I'll tell you what he did in the next chapter.

Hey everyone hoped you liked my first chapter it is my first book so don't put anything mean just tell me I need to do better on nd every chapter will be short Im sorry for that but I can't help I write very little for a chapter.