Play Time?!

Hey everyone sorry for not updating soon enough.Hope you enjoy.Luffy you all!!!!

Review On the last chapter:We walked together in silence until we reached some type of fighting class."Um"I say."What", he says with and attitude."Rude much"I say as I pass him into the room.He stops me and points to a chair."Thanks....I guess"I say to Broly.Ugggh!!!!!!I'm so tired already and it ain't even 12:00 yet."Pay attention"says Broly.Wow!!! my face lightened up automatically as I see him fighting all the other boys in the room.

3 minutes later

Wait he already beat all of them so fast*squeals*he's so cool.Broly then walks over to me with a smirk and says "Fight me"."What",I say as my eyes widen."Come on,a quick practice run"he pleaded with his big dark eyes.*sighs*"Fine"I say defeated.Everyone is gone and Broly isn't holding back but I'll tell you what he did in the next chapter.

                                                                              New Chapter

Korekiyo Pov:"Broly"I whine."No"he said aggressively.I hurry and pin Broly to the ground while he is distracted."Then"I purr in Broly's ear"I'll just have to teach you a lesson."His face  turns beet red and he closes the distance between me and him.He kisses me and I kiss him back.

Broly Pov:Korekiyo god he's so sexy with his red hair and his hazel/red eyes.I couldn't handle him whining and the way he moves.I just had to close the space between us.I kissed him passionately and started to rub on his chest.I moved lower and lower until I started to play with his cock."Mmmm Broly"Korekiyo moaned.I continue to play with his dick while he starts to kiss and suck on my neck.I then roll on top of him as he tries to touch my erect dick."Broly no fair"he pouts.

Broly:"Well, you can teach me fair later."                                                                                                     Korekiyo:"Fine but it's a promise."                                                                                                                           Broly:"I Promise,my love".                                                                                                                                                 Korekiyo:"Okay but Broly can I get up now"                                                                                                              Broly:"Sure"I say blushing.                                                                                                                                              We both get up and start to get are things for the long trip home and a very long night.

Hey everyone you all know I make short chapters so deal with it and comment and vote.Luffy you all.Author-chan out!!!