Author's Note

Welcome to The Horror Collection. This is just a brief page with info on the respective stories. I'll add more as I write more, but for now, enjoy. :)

~Andrew Fowler

Story 1: The Room

The room is all he knows, all he's ever known. As if he were an actor on a  stage he gains food from a slit in the door, but what exactly is outside of the room? Is it safe to even leave the room? It all unfolds from here.

Story 2: The Wayside Motel

A peculiar motel exists in a town. There's only ever one person checked in and they're always gone by the morning. Is it just a motel without business, or is it something...more? *PART of The Artist's fictional universe*

Story 3: Queen Mother

In a world where the Queen Mothers rule, there is a man who knows about the camps that men are forced to go off too every winter. Nothing, but the will of the Queen Mother is relevant and men exist only for her pleasure.  One man, fearful about the camps, tries to avoid going to one when his time is called.  (I might turn this into a series if enough people think this should be longer.)

Story 4: The Talk

The premise of this story is simple, two men have a conversation on a bench one day. What could go wrong?