❝ MONSTERS ❞

You are a boy. And you cry on the floor of your small bedroom. Apparently, that is a sign of weakness. Radioactive sorrow erupts from your eyes in the form of tears. That burning sting, that feeling that approaches your mind when the MONSTERS speak terrible language about you, behind your back. Then, the others rush up to you, tell you what the MONSTERS are saying. It hurts, dammit, indeed it does. You think nobody gets it. But, darling, I assure you something. There are millions of people out there (of the male sex) that cry. They cry everyday, wondering why they're even existent. Why the hell am I here? they ask themselves. Why do I feel the pain? Why do I get thrown down, right when I rose to the highest level possible? They just don't get it, you just don't get it. You may feel like you're slowly descending into the deepest depths of the one abyss that is impossible to escape. But, I know one thing for sure; you're not falling. And the MONSTERS you think are people, aren't people. They are the voices inside your head telling you you're weak, telling you that you were never worth it. And you cry, believing them. Why don't you just rise up to the clouds again? And push those voices down. Then you'll cry. Not tears of radioactive sorrow, but of joy that will overflow your soul. You're not weak. Or puny, pathetic, anything. You are strong. Because you cry, you become strong, like Samson or titanium chains. You're strong because you're not afraid to let it out. So, those MONSTERS that are bullying you into suicidal thoughts, into erasable self appreciation, they mean nothing. No, they don't mean a damn thing. You are strong, you are fire that burns down everything that causes an upset. You are a boy. And you cry because you are invincible. You cry because you are undefeated, and unstoppable. So, darling, fly high into the sky, never fall.