Chapter 2: Slept beside an angel

After eating Nandos, we decided to rent a cabin for the night and in the morning we would be on our way back up the canyon. One little problem.. we had to all share beds because there were only 3 beds and 3 rooms..

Louis: i sleep with Harry!

Liam: Alice if you don't mind you can sleep with me and Niall. The bed is big enough for 3.

Alice: of course i don't mind.

Zayn says to me, "So that leaves us. Or if you want i can sleep on the ground.."

Me, no way am i gonna let him sleep on the ground.. "No, you can sleep on the bed with me, you would hurt your back on the ground."

Zayn smiles which makes me smile, and the butterflies in my stomach flutter even more.

Now its bedtime and everyone has gone to their rooms.

Zayn is laying in bed, shirtless (if i must add), and I'm nervous. He smiles at me.

I get into bed and Zayn asks me, "Are you tired yet?" 

I reply with "Not really, are you?"

He answers, "No, wanna talk for a while, until we're tired?"

Me, "yes, of course"

So we stay Up All Night, talking about our lives, his career, our plans for the future and so many other things. And this may sound crazy, but i knew this man was someone very special, i felt like we were meant to me. But i knew i was getting ahead of myself. 

At some point in this amazing night, we both end up falling asleep. When we get woken up in the morning by the boys, my head is on Zayn's chest and his arms are around me. The boys are acting very silly, Niall is playing his guitar while Louis and Harry are singing and Liam is jumping on the bed. Alice is standing with them taking pictures on her phone. I quickly get up and room to the bathroom.

We eat some breakfast and get ready to leave.

The hike up is so much more faster and fun. Everyone is laughing and being silly. We go to our cars but not before saying our farewells. I hug all the boys and we exchange numbers. I promised to go to their party on Saturday.

I walk to my car, where Alice is already sitted in the passenger side. I hear footsteps behind me and turn. Its Zayn.

Zayn says, "Hey Paola, i just wanted to..."

I urge for him to finish, "Yes.."