Chapter 4 What the...

For what felt like forever was probably only a few seconds, but everything felt still and quiet. Zayn and I were just looking at each other. I decided to break this uncomfortable silence and walked away to get something to drink.

Louis followed after me. 

He said, "Are you okay, Pao?"

I gave him a smile and replied "Yes, of course. Why wouldn't I be?"

Louis looked at me, searching for the truth and said, "Want to go outside and get some fresh air. It’s quite hot and loud in here" so, I followed behind him, happily to not have to be in the same house as Zayn right now.

The guys actually went all out and decorated the whole back yard with lights and everything, even though the lights weren't on it still looked amazing.

Louis points at the swings and says, "Lets fly for a while" with a big cheeky smile. I can't help but smile back.

We swing high for a few minutes, Louis starts making silly noises and we stop because we can’t stop laughing. 

Once we stop laughing Louis looks at me and says "You know they're not together."

I play dumb and ask "Who?"

Louis answers, "Zayn and Emily. She is a pretty annoying chick ,and Zayn's mom and her mom know each other so they asked for Zayn to invite her to things."

I Say, "aww that’s so nice of Zayn to agree"

Louis says "Yes, Zayn is a lovely guy"

I smile because he's probably right.

At that moment, the whole backyard lights up. I am blinded for a second and then I see Zayn walk out from behind a tree.

Louis smiles at me, gets up and says "you got this mate, good luck" and walks back inside the house. Zayn smiles at me.

Shortly Louis comes back out with Liam, Harry and Niall on his heels. Niall is carrying a guitar. And the guys start to sing.

"I've tried playing it cool

But when I'm looking at you

I can’t ever be brave

'Cause you make my heart race

Shot me out of the sky

You're my kryptonite

You keep making me weak

Yeah, frozen and can't breathe

Something’s gotta give now

'Cause I’m dying just to make you see

That I need you here with me now

'Cause you've got that one thing

So get out, get out, get out of my head

And fall into my arms instead

I don't, I don't, don't know what it is

But I need that one thing

And you've got that one thing….”

Zayn is slowly walking towards me while everyone is still singing.

I didn’t realize it but I was standing up already, when he stood in front of me.

“This may all seem super crazy but I have to tell you something that I wanted to tell you that day that I stopped you after the hike… You’ve got that one thing...” he smiles his enchanting smile and I can’t help but smile back.

Am I dreaming!?! If I am please please please don’t let me wake up!

Comment & Vote ? :) xx