Chapter 1

what the hell was I even thinking? He is in level 48?!! not bad saeed ! will challenge him tomorrow,once I prepare for it .In sha Allah

Hayah loved challenges and would easily get fascinated by intellectual  people . She would always love to learn more and in detail of everything around her. She has to know  the "why" of everything. A girl with these qualities getting defeated 6 times consecutively was not acceptable at all.

For the timebeing she ignored everything and concentrated on her ibaadah till ifthar.After ifthar ,she recited the Qur'an in her ever so soothing and beautiful voice. she was never satisfied with her qiraat(recitation of the Qur'an), though everyone around her loved to hear her recite.

"hayah sweetheart, It's time for taraweeh prayers .",reminded her mom who went onto perform her ablutions . As her dad would go to the masjid, all the muslim ladies in their apartment would gather in their apartment to pray in congregation.

"assalamualikum Imam sahiba",greeted hawwah who came along with her mom. Hayah would lead the congregation ,so hawwah teases hayah by calling her imam. (imam: A person who leads the prayer.) 

"walikum salam wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu", greeted hayah with a smile as she spread her prayer mat.In 15 minutes all the ladies gathered and they started the taraweeh namaz.

After her prayers and dinner ,she sat in her room and opened her phone which had become a routine now to randomly scroll through her whatsapp chat list though there were no messages .

I procrastinate with this 1 app , I wonder how much time people would waste if they are on FB and insta too.

she took out her book and started writing,

Hello youngsters,

I was very enthusiastic on coming to this earth,  
I recieved a lot of love and affection ,
Amused was I on seeing the beguile impact I emitted .
I was overwhelmed to see your work getting a lot more simpler by dint of me... 
As years passed I got advanced into different shapes , sizes, colours and style.. 
I was designated as the 'smart one' by everyone .  
I was proud of who I am and what effect I had on you people.
BUT...   
I wasn't invented so that you misbid your elders.
You have misused me to an extent that my mere existence infuses paranoia in every parent .
I hate it when I am cursed for every little failure in your life.
I am ashamed of the catastrophic pain I am causing
I beg you to prioritise your family equally
Employ me in a way that I'm known for my boon.
Please avoid me when the situation demands.
I am sick and tired of your excess usage.
Help me make this a better place to live in.
warm regards,
mobile phone.

not bad hayah, personified a phone when half the time ,your dwelled into to it-The irony!huh

For the final time she checked her phone before dozing off and as she was almost going to shut her phone she saw a message on her notification panel.She found the logo very familiar and tapped on the notification. 

A message on quizzup? people can send messages too?

gave up so easily miss hayah?sucha loser!!;p- saeed

Hawwwwww!!!!!!!!HIs audacity to call me a loser?

You are a loser, not me! loser loser double loser get a picture do whatever!!!!-hayah

what is wrong with you hayah? He is not hawwah to sing songs. Damn!!! what did you do? you don't even know him.

HAHAHA! your funny! Anyways , you have given a close fight.pretty impressive ,  I must say!!-saeed