chapter 2

waiting -saeed

This girl is rather funny .But I liked the way she immediately changed the DP admitting it was her mistake. Amazing personality . What did she say loser loser?ummmm double loser andd???ohkay chuck it.

"Chaaachu?Chaaachu? Are you sleep talking ?what are you muttering in your sleep ?Why are you smiling chaaachu?",asked his 5 year old nephew who slept with him for the night .

"huh?who me?no nothing !I'm not smiling!",saeed defended himself as he sat upright hearing his nephew speak.

"if you say so!Allah Hafiz chaachu!Need to wake up for suhoor",said arhaan as he dozed off.

"Allah Hafiz arhaan",replied saeed as he continued thinking about the little scene on quiz up 

drifting off to sleep only to wake up in 2 hours.

***********************************************************************************************

QUIZ UP 

ROUND ONE

WORLD CAPITOLS

SAEED-0

HAYAH-3

"I told you not to challenge me"-hayah

"You were okay!could have played better"-saeed

"oh yeah?if  I was okay and won 3 rounds then what were you? below standards?"-hayah

"hahaha!you're highly mistaken Ms.Hayah . I surrendered the game to you"

why'd I surrender?especially when I challenged her!what is wrong with me?what am I doing?

why'd you do that?-hayah

there you go Ms. Smarty! what do I reply now?

"So that you don't feel bad,yow know!"

"oh please !That's how losers defend themselves"

"oh yes like how you defended last evening!*smirk*"

" huh no ways ,I accepted the fact that I lost unlike you giving lame reasons"

wait!let  me challenge him in TV series .

CHALLENGE DECLINED

ummmm!May be he isn't that good with tv series ,how about bollywood

CHALLENGE DECLINED

"why aren't you accepting my challenge?"-hayah

"Because I don't watch movies"

"Whatttttt?Like seriously?"

"yeah, No , I mean I stopped watching lately"

"why though?"

"Because It's fitna -simple"

"But the questions include previous movies Which you may have watched"

"I simply don't want to entertain it"

"fine as you wish"

"by the way F.r.i.e.n.d.s was my favourite TV series"-Saeed(message sent at the same time)

"So you're saying you never watched an epic show called f.r.i.e.n.d.s?"-Hayah(at the same time)

"You watch?*surprised*"-hayah

"Used to"-saeed

"oh"

"So all prepared for ifthar?"-saeed