Chapter 16

~let the show begin~

Helbent: Hello everybody, I'm helbent-

Dolan: And I'm Danger Dolan and welcome to the Victubia highschool show for 2015!

Helbent: now tonight, some of this schools students will be showing you new types of talent.

Dolan: Dancing, singing, playing instruments, and much more. We hope you enjoy.

Helbent: but before we begin, just a few rules. We know some of you will be recording some of the students doing their act. Make sure your flash is not on or you may end up blinding someone.

Dolan: yep, and also to make sure that nothing happens during the videos you are recording, please for the love of God turn off your phones or put them on silent. You won't believe how many phone calls happened last year.

Helbent: hehehe yeah. And in case of emergency, fire exits are on each side of the stage, the main doors you have all entered in and also the fire exit back stage. So are we all good?....okay good.

Helbent: so to start off, we have an amazing song sung by Roomie, Randler, Jonas and Martin.

Dolan: Give it up for them for their take on monster~

Dolan: Wow, that was amazing. Sent shivers down my spine.

Helbent: eh, it was alright.

Dolan: Helbent!

Helbent: just kidding. Hahaha

Dolan: well, it looks like our next act is a bit of a musical.

Helbent: Yes it does. Let's give a big hand to Griffinilla and Elile Monty. Seems like we need a little bit of Fishy Love.

Helbent: Well.....looks like alphys got a nice catch.

Dolan: was that supposed to be a pun?

Helbent: I don't know. Anyway, great performance guys.

Dolan: Now then, let's see. Looks like we got a little bit of comedy now.

Helbent: yes we do, and it looks like it's ........Chonny?

Dolan: *giggles* he is pretty good. Okay so it time for a bit of story time with Chonny and his dad. Oh and BTW,  this is rated pg as it does include some type of language.

Helbent: I'm pretty sure that's the wrong rati-

Dolan: ROLL FLIM!!

Helbent and Dolan: *laughing*

Dolan: oh wow, I sure hope that's how my parents met.

Helbent: Same. Hahaha okay okay...that....that was two good.

Dolan: yeah....anyway, let's move one. So now we have- oh! Looks like we got a bit of a animation.

Helbent: Cool. And let's see, it's byyyyyyyyyyy......vivziepop! She actually makes good animations.