Forever by your side [One Direction]

What would you do when all of a sudden you are logged in on Niall Horan's account? You hacked the one and only Niall Horan!

Congrats?

No, you wouldn't like when fans find out the real you, they will HATE you!

Because you gave them hope that they were noticed by their idol but actually it was just you.

And what if it gets even worse? Niall changes his pass and blocks you?

Luckily that doesn't happends to the 19 year old Amy Dawson.

Amy lives in australia together with her parents. Her dad is a busy man but keeps his family at number one. Her mom works at their own stables, Amy used to have her own horse their and helped alot.

Untill she got in an accident when she was riding outside in the woods. Her horse Silver died and she couldn't forgive herself, she didn't want to get back on a horse and even going back to the stables was too much for her. She needed a change, away from there, away from the memories and nightmares.

But will her life get better? Or will the hate get too much for her and will she end her life?

This story can go everywhere, ups and downs, bad and good days, mean and nice people, liars and people that say the truth.

But where will it go for Amy?

But that's just the start of her story, it will have ups and downs, but will it go back up after an accident?