Chapter 15

"WOOOHOOO" They both said taking my arm so I couldn't change mind anymore

'Help me' I mouthed to Lou. She just laughed at me. Wow thanks Lou.

"Amy you're gonna love the party!" Louis said when he let go of my arm.

"Who else is gonna go?"

"You, Zayn, Niall, us and another friend wil be there aswell." Harry answered

"Why aren't the other guys coming?"

"5SOS is going to visit their family and Liam is having jetlag problems.." Louis said

"Oh okayy" I was a bit sad that Liam wasn't coming because I get along the best with him at the moment...

"Yay Amy is coming aswell!" Zayn said to Niall when we got closer.

"It's her first party so it has to be a good one!" Louis said.

"I'll be right back" Harry said answering his phone

"How is it possible this is your first party? there're so many cool partys here!"

"I just don't like it.." I said pulling up my shoulders

"hey guys, Ed asked if we just wanted to come to his hotel instead of going to the party and just drink and have fun there?"

"Wait Ed, like in Ed sheeran?" I said wide eyed

"Damn Harry, there goes the suprise!!" Niall said a bit annoyed

"Oh My Fucking God" I said staring at all of them

"So you freak out about Ed Sheeran but not when you skype and meet all of us?" Zayn said

"I've never really been a fan of you but I'm a huge fan of Ed Sheeran"

"Wow, never thought the truth would hurt this mutch" Harry said pretending to be really hurted

"Anyway, we will go there" Niall said and opened the door to walk to the car.

Ofcourse I walked outside without thinking.. 

Lots of cameras were pointed to my face now and tons of questions were thrown my way.

"Just follow me" one of the guys wishpered in my ear and put his arm close around me. "And put your hoodie on"

I quickly put my hoodie on and hided my face in his chest not caring who it was but by the smell I could say it's Harry.

"Get in" He said and pushed me in the car before going in himself.

"what the hell was that?" I said looking at him seeing I was right and it was Harry..

"If you want to keep hanging out with us you will have to get used to this.." Harry said a bit disappointed

As his phone went of he looked really annoyed when he saw who it was... but he still answered.

"Yes"

"Okay"

"Fine

"I will" he said and put his phone away again. wow that was short.

"There are allready pictures of us going around where you can see your face so now management wants us to act like we're a couple so most of the rumours about me and louis will go away..." He was clearly disappointed nad annoyed now..

"it's fine Harry.. Don't worry.." I said looking at him. The car started driving now and I guess all the other boys went in the other car.

"No.. I know this will only give you more problems with Ashton and Niall seriously, I will just act like they never called"

"it's fine"

"Amy.." He started again but I stopped him by quickly pressing my lips on his.

"it's fine" I said after I pulled away biting my lip softly.

Even though this was such a short kiss it felt so much better then with ashton..

"okay" he said smiling wide before kissing my forehead.

YAY updateeeeeeee

do you like this chapter? please comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!