chapter 7

우연한 일들

COINCIDENCE

Gikwang's POV

I was listening to Junhyung who talked about his new song that he wrote when suddenly Mijoo came and sat together with us with Yunhee by her side. I stared at her, totally immersed in her beauty.

Once Mijoo get up sits with Yoseob as they chit chat , I moved and sat beside Yunhee.

This is my chance !

" Hey, did you heard about the school's fair ? ",I tried to make a conversation with her.

She just nodded.

" Well, wanna go with me ? It surely gonna be fun !" , I smiled .

I really hope she accept my invitation. 

" Sure. I'll bring MiSeob together. "

" MiSeob ? "

" Yeah,  Mimi and Yoseob . They look good together. "

We looked towards Mijoo and Yoseob who looks really happy chit chatting together.

I nodded and smile.

Wooohooo~ She accept ! ^^

Yunhee's POV

I was just lazily lying on my bed and staring at the ceiling.

Today, I had learnt that Sunmi was cool to be around. I could accept her though and be more open.

Also, Mijoo went home with Yoseob today and ignoring me purposely . I'm playfully mad at Mijoo right now, for ignoring me and always talked to Yoseob like there's no tomorrow.

* ring~ ring~ *

My phone rang. It's Mijoo. I picked up her call but like always, I'll ignore her blabber.

"" Yah ! Yun ! I'm talking to you ~ Don't ignore me and stop staring at the ceiling as if Gikwang was on it ."

My eyes widened and the funny part is it's true ! I can imagine that she had just rolled her eyes in annoyed .

How did she know ? Ayyy~

"Wait , what ?! How d-did you know ?"

" It's obvious though. You always with him now and your smile was different when you smile at him . "

" R-r-really ? ",I'm still speechless .

" Yeah. And I see that he likes you too~"

" Stop being ridiculous, Mimi. He won't like me. Impossible. "

" *sigh* believe it or not . It's up to you and the most important thing I had already figured it out who you have crush on. ",she proudly said.

My eyes widened and my eyes are wide open.

" Stop shocking, it's obvious girl . "

and again, I almost can see she's winking at me.

" Anyways, let's watch a movie together at the fair . I already have the tickets.",she added.