NOT A CHAPTER!!!

Hey guys! This is gonna be long. Get ready...

I have a few things I would like to address. You see this lovely person in that picture? Great. It has come to my attention that people are being disrespectful and straight up rude to Pippa. And for the stupidest reasons, I might add. Because she is a woman, she is a Chinese- American and because she voted for Hillary  Clinton. Here's the problem: THEY ARE SHAMING SOMEONE FOR THEIR GENDER, RACE OR WHAT THEY BELIEVE IN. I mean, you can, but THAT. IS. WRONG. It isn't their fault they are that gender or race. Like, how would you feel if someone was shaming you because you are male? Not good. Because it isn't your fault.

Here are some screen shots I got from Twitter.

U

U

m? Hello? She told you not to call her "Honey". She asked nicely. She said please. And, of course she has. It is our job to know what is going on in the world.              

Okay! Next!

Ha ha ha. This one makes me laugh. First of all, she comes from earth. Secondly, you would rather have an ORANGE rapist, racist, sexist, homophobic person as president? And last, wording.  You are asking what planet dose she comes from because you think she is dumb. Hon, at least she knows how to word  a sentence. ( To be clear, I'm talking about " What planet you come from?" The correct wording is "What planet DO you come from?") And where did "is being in" come from? If I am correct, the correct term is "is in".

Okay. I'm done. That wasn't as long as I thought it would be. Huh. Any who, here is a picture of Lin groping an Oscar.

BTW, my twitter account is Musical Nerd @lotofhamiltrash

I'll see you on the other side!