Grave Walker- The Technological Spectre#1: Life

CUT TO: BAR

EXT. BAR- AFTERNOON

A MAN WALKS INTO A BAR AND THEN SITS DOWN IN A BOOTH WITH A WOMAN THAT IS HOLDING THE MENU TO COVER HER FACE PARTIALLY. THE MAN THEN SITS DOWN AND THE WAITER COMES OVER TO WHERE HE IS.

[Waiter]

Hello, sir. What can I get you?

THE MAN LOOKS HER UP AND DOWN.

[Joseph]

Can I get a big glass of you?

THE WAITER CHUCKLES AND THEN STOPS.

[Waiter]

Sorry but I don't date customers.

THE WOMAN SITTING IN THE BOOTH CHUCKLES. JOSEPH THEN GLARES AT HER AND LOOKS BACK AT THE WAITER.

[Joseph]

A water, please.

[Waiter]

Okay, be right back with that.

[Joseph]

Thanks.

JOSEPH LOOKS AT THE MENU AND THEN A PIECE OF PAPER FALLS OUT. HE THEN READS IT TO HIMSELF.

[Jospeph]

(Thinking)

I hate you, you lowlife, deadbeat, wanna be gangster.

HE THEN SIGHS AND PUTS THE PIECE OF PAPER DOWN ON THE TABLE.

[Joseph]

That would have been cute if it were a month ago. Now it's just stupid.

[Carrie]

Yeah right, like anything that I could do would be stupid. Compared to you that's genius.

[Joseph]

Look you call me after three months, to this horrible bar, you have no taste really. So what is it? What do you want?

CARRIE TAKES A SIP OF HER WATER AND THEN LOOKS JOSEPH IN THE FACE.

[Carrie]

I'm pregnant.

JOSEPH LOOKS AT HER IN A QUESTIONED FACE.

[Joseph]

Pregnant? How?

[Carrie]

You know how.

[Joseph]

I used protection.

[Carrie]

Not good enough.

[Joseph]

What did you do?

[Carrie]

What do you mean?

[Joseph]

Did you cut a hole in the condom? I knew you wanted me and now you have a reason to want me.

[Carrie]

Please get over yourself. In the two minutes, it took you the friction probably wound up breaking it.

[Joseph]

Best two minutes of your life.

CARRIE SIGHS AND THEN PUST DOWN THE MENU.

[Carrie]

That cute crap that you used to do when we first met. News flash it was only good when we first met and that was two years ago. I'm surprised that things lasted this long.