Grave Walker- The Technological Spectre#2: Death

CUT TO: EDGAR'S HOUSE

EXT. LIVING ROOM- NIGHT

EDGAR SITS IN HIS LIVING ROOM WATCHING A ZOMBIE MOVIE AND HIS CELL PHONE BEGINS TO RING. EDGAR ANSWERS HIS PHONE AND THEN PUTS IT UP TO HIS EAR.

[Edgar]

Huh? Yeah. Okay, I'll be right there.

EDGAR PAUSES HIS MOVIE AND THEN GOES TO HIS ROOM. EDGAR PUTS ON THE SOUL FINDER SUIT AND THEN HEADS TO THE GARAGE. AS SOON AS EDGAR'S GARAGE OPENS HE TURNS HIMSELF AND THE MOTORCYCLE INVISIBLE AND SPEEDS OUT OF THE GARAGE ON HIS MOTORCYCLE GOING AS FAST AS HE CAN.  

CUT TO: CRIME SCENE

EXT. CRIME SCENE- NIGHT 

ON THE SCENE OF THE CRIME POLICE DO THE REGULAR RUN THROUGH OF THINGS. GRAVE WALKER APPEARS ON THE SCENE A SECOND LATER AND THEN STARTS TO HAVE A LOOK AROUND. 

[Grave Walker] 

So what do we know? 

[Police Officer] 

Well, a woman walking her dog found this man in his boat out by the sea. When she tried to wake him up she found him like this and immediately called 911. 

GRAVE WALKER TAKES A LOOK AT THE BODY AND SEES THAT IT IS BADLY BEATEN. 

[Grave Walker] 

Do we have any idea of who this is? 

[Police Officer] 

Not right now anyway. 

GRAVE WALKER PULLS OUT A FINGERPRINT DEVICE AND THEN PUTS THE MAN'S FINGER ON IT. IT. AFTER A FEW SECONDS, A RESULT POPS UP ON THE DEVICE AND GRAVE WALKER LOOKS AT IT. 

[Police Officer] 

What did you find out? 

[Grave Walker] 

He's Paul B. Koehler. He's been through the system three times. Once for driving under the influence and the others on assault. The assault makes it liable that he was a hothead, a fighter. Maybe this time he met his match.

[Police Officer]

Now that you mention his name it does ring a few bells. He was in one of the local gangs around here, he has the tattoo that the all get on the back of his neck.

[Grave Walker]

What's the gang called?

[Police Officer]

The Ivory Cobras. Motorcycle gang.

[Grave Walker]

So a regular homicide. Now all I have to find out is who did it. 

GRAVE WALKER EXAMINES THE BODY. SEEING A GASH IN THE SIDE OF THE HEAD HE ENHANCES THE VISION ON HIS HELMET TO GET A CLOSER LOOK. SEEING PIECES OF WOOD ON HIS HEAD, GRAVE WALKER USES SOME TWEEZERS TO GET THE SPLINTERS OF WOOD OUT. HE THEN PUTS IT INTO A SMALL BAGGY. GRAVE WALKER ALSO COMES ACROSS A SMALL BAG OF COCAINE IN ONE OF THE VICTIM'S POCKETS AFTER FURTHER INSPECTION. GRAVE WALKER HAS HIS HELMET EXAMINE THE COCAINE TO BE SURE OF WHAT IT IS. 

[Grave Walker]

(Thinking)

Small pieces of wood and cocaine. I think it's safe to say that the victim was hit by a wooden blunt object. Branch maybe or a raggedy piece of lumbar. Finding the cocaine could lead to all sorts of conclusions. There's too little information for me to make a decision on that right now. Let me see what else I can find.