Wednesday, November 16th 2016

Canada, 6:03 pm–7:03pm. Listening/listened to: Yes–close to the edge, ELO–
face the music.

So, let's get started.

Music class sucked yesterday. Here I am, sitting quietly and behaving well like I always do, it was going well. The first minute of the period. Everybody's rude. Except my good friend, thebaconator2003 and I, Livy. Anyways, everybody else in my class are pretty much jerks. Idiots. Morons. Except the teachers. That's right, I have two teachers. Miss. L is leaving towards Christmas. But our main teacher, Mr. C, he's a cool teacher. But I can't believe the respect levels in my classroom. Everybody, except my good friend and I, shout out instead of raising their hand. Talk back to the teacher. Actually, it's not completely true. Some girls in my class are polite, and very smart. But anyways, music class.

You know what disinfectant is, right? It's the stuff people spray on their instrument so the previous person's spit isn't on there's anymore. And one of my music teachers a few years ago told us on how it's bad to get in people's eyes. So, what do two idiot students decide to do? Why, spray it all over the classroom of course! It got in my hair and all over my (the schools) bass guitar. Next best thing, two other idiots, decide to play the two small drums like their stabbing it. And normally, but so loud their going to break it. Not only that, I got the piano blasting in my ears. Jeez, if your going to play it that loud, at least learn how to play a different song. Kah–doy! I'm in the middle of the piano and drums. Closer to the piano, though.

Today

In French class today, it was ok. There's this girl, though. I'll call her bigmouth. She wasn't behaving properly. There is a proper way to behave, but without being a robot. That's what breaks are for. To chat... Just wait until I get started on lunch breaks... Anyways, French. Madame. E, was going to call the office. You know what flipping bigmouth said? "You call that office your making a big mistake." Oh, the reaction on Madame. E's face.... Now, Lunch. There's this guy. I'll call him dinkie. You know the water bottle flip challenge? Yeah, dinkie was doing that. So, many, times. And when people usually get it, they go "ooooooohh". So, what I said to my good friend was, " He got it! In only 100 tries! Ooooh!" Something like that. Then I started counting. He got it on the 14th try. It was really high up, though. On a frame. And they just walk on the tables..... What kind of parents do these kids have? I swear, when their parents where kids, they had to wear the "dunce" cap on. A dunce is someone who is a idiot.

That's all, it'll probably get better. By that, I mean in some chapters, less angry.