Chapter 1

(Y/N) sat on a nearby box tired from a lot of hard work. She stood up and recognized she needed to make sure all the first-stringers are alright and don't need anything.

"Hey, Joker, do you need something?" (Y/N) said while looking over to Joker. All of the circus members all shouted 'we're alright' toward the younger second stringer.

"Where's, Snake?" (Y/N) asked looking around the room. Everyone shrugged their shoulders. The younger girl sighed and went to go find Snake. (Y/N) continued looking for Snake, until she spotted him sitting alone between some of the tents.

"Hey, Snake." Said the younger girl sitting next to the older member. The two circus members arrived at the circus earlier on then some of the other members. Snake had been here the whole time (Y/N) had been here. Snake smiled a bit a the younger girl that sat a bit close to him. "You didn't need anything for the show did you?" They girl asked kicking her legs back and forth holding her knees.

"No, I'm alright. . .say Oscar" Snake said not looking over to (Y/N) though Oscar, a small green snake, looked over and made sounds toward her.

"Well Oscar, I am glad you are good and ready for the show, but what about Snake." The girl said looking over to Snake with a smile. Snake as well had a small smile on his face, he liked how the younger member treated all of his snakes as if they were people. Not many people had the habit of actually treating them right. "Well Snake, are you all good for the show, I need to know before I go back to my tent." The girl commented looking at Snake and him looking back to her.

Snake turned away from the girl as he talked. "I-I'm alright, t-thanks for a-asking." Snake said. the girl smiled at his answer, because it was him, he was shy and didn't like to talk for himself, and so (Y/N) tried to bring out the voice of Snake more often.

"Well if there is anything else you need real quick before the show, just let me know and I will be happy to help you out." The younger member said standing up and looking back to Snake before she began to walk away.

"W-Wait!" Snake said holding his hand out a bit to the other girl as she turned back around to look at Snake. "U-Um, never mind, d-don't worry about it." Snake said and a big smile came across (Y/N)'s face. It was actually snake saying those things. (Y/N) walked forward standing now in front of Snake, and now you were looking at each other in the eyes. The young girl smiled and tilted her head.

"Are you sure, if you need anything I'm here." She said  closing her eyes and smiling at Snake. He smiled with her though he soon looked down to the floor and their eyes were not looking into each there anymore.

"U-Um, well, I-it's really nothing" Snake said looking away from (Y/N) again. (Y/N) sighed and walked closer to Snake, he looked back to her, having their eyes meet. (Y/N) loved to stare into Snake's eyes, they were beautiful and a show in themselves. The young girl put her arms around Snake taking a deep breath as she did it. Snake's eyes widened as her arms went around him. His face went a shade of red as he slowly put his arms around the girl holding her tight, his face still red. His snakes were making noise, though nobody other then Snake could understand what they were saying. They both pulled away from each other at once, and Snake, for some reason felt a bit of sadness when she let him go.

"Well, I'll see you after the show then Snake." The young girl said, waving to Snake as she ran back to where the second stringer's tents were, heading to her own tent she shared. Snake starred at her as she left, until he could no longer see her.

"I like her." Snake said out loud, since nobody else was around him other then his snakes who were still talking to him. With a smile, Snake walked over to where the other first string members were and was ready to put on a show.

Bit of a short first chapter, but a bit of a cute one. I hope to be able this as much as I can, in the times it takes me to update my other stories. Hope you enjoyed the first chapter of my story.