Anyone

Anyone, they all seemed now too terrified to even approach him. He knew why and to be honest he did not blame them in this case his 'beloved' groom has so far attempted killed everyone who have gotten anywhere near waylon. Waylon knew it wasn't good for either of them and at points he even felt bad for the ones who had tried to kill him previously, but none of that really mattered anymore they where all doomed to fall by the groom. He had spotted many stray limbs around the area he was hidden away in, the body's never seemed to appear was the thing that worries him the most where they just ripped off and the victim was just left to run? The thought unsettled him. It was all too much for his mind, even he had his limits sure he could stand this but he felt his sanity just slipping away with the large amount of gory and traumatising things he has witnessed since he made it here. Everything was beginning to get too bad for him here, it didn't help that he could hear loud footsteps echoing through the whole of the building his 'grooms' footsteps no doubt as they where to close for them to be anyone else's. He sighed quietly shuffling back into the corner of the room he was in, the only corner that wasn't occupied by decaying corpses. He dropped his head in his hands as he stared down at the floor fearfully awaiting the arrival of him, Eddie hadn't been there for quite a while meaning something had went wrong or something along those lines, that never ended well for him. Despite his short time at the hell hole he had surprisingly learned a lot about the people who roamed the halls and he knew now he was in trouble.