Really

The man's footsteps continued to echo for a while, and Waylons fear just began to grow. There were no weapons where he was not even any thing which he could brake off, everything was solid meaning if he got caught the only thing Waylon would have would be his own hands which troubled him greatly. His hands where shaking far too much he couldn't use them as weapons he could bearly open a door with them. He moved as soon as the footsteps we're no longer in ear shot and bolted back to the door disregarding any sound he made while doing so. He moved from the door taking a quick peak out first to make sure that nothing was out there then bolted down the corridor seeming to forget his injury as he kept his balance even though his legs had gave out suddenly a few times as he ran. His run was short as he stopped quickly after taking off after mistaking a coat stand for a person. From there on he moved slowly being cautious as he moved through door ways. He kept his eyes trained in front of him as he moved just hoping that there woudlnt be any thing, which there wasn't for a while. He got lost a while later after he had realised how many times he had ended up in that tiny room again, but he was thankful that he couldn't hear the footsteps any more so he guessed that he had moved on to another part of the Asylum. Waylon  stoof silently for longer then he could process as he looked around the corridor thinking about how he was yet to encounter anyone but that man since he had escaped the groom. It made him a little bit uneasy as he had come so used to running into them but the whole part of this Asylum seemed completely empty from what he could see at this point.