Intro

Hows it going? Good, great. Welcome to my newest addition to my ever growing list of books :P

One shots, very fun to write I think. Plus they are fun to read. I mean I enjoy reading them so I want to share with everyone.

Ninjago is honestly my favorite thing on this earth. Like everything about it has had me hooked for the past 5 years(or however long its been since I saw the trailer for the show). Liking Ninjago has brought bumps in my life from people in the states. But here in China nothing comes of it. So I am glad that the internet is the safest place for this to reside. Not to mention only Ninjago lovers will read this so it wont matter anyway.

I hope you all enjoy this book!

Rules for requests:

Any ninja with any ninja is allowed, as well as ninjaXreader

Please suggest them politely, I don't like rude people

If I don't get to your suggestion right away, please don't spam the comments. I may have it next in line, don't forget I also have my own ideas :)

Feedback is appreciated. If you like how I wrote one story, make sure you let me know. I can try to make other stories follow that same style.

No smut please. As much as I would like to write it, I have this reputation on here. I need to keep it. Plus if my parents ever decided to look at my account imagine the talk afterward. I would rather not. But I can always add hints of smut in the story, no harm in that.

Thank you for reading this intro. Please keep in mind what I ask of you, its nice to have everything organized.

OH! Last thing. If you ever want to talk to me, just send me a message. I will reply ASAP. I do live in China so time zones are an issue(but I am moving back to the states in 7-8 months :/ ).

Thank you!

-Nikki/Frostleaf