One

A cute one
🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶
I was sitting on mine and my boyfriends bed, Justin was downstairs watching a movie with the guys as in Ryan, Chaz, and Za. Justin offered me to watch the movie with him but I told him he needs some guy time,but now I'm bored and I wanna mess with Justin. So right now I'm creeping down the stairs.

I tip toe behind the couch where Justin was sitting, with Chaz beside him. None of them seen me cause they was to busy into the movie. I stick my head up and lean up to Justin's ear. I blow into it and quickly run to the kitchen. "Y/N!!!" He yells out, I hear him get up and run my way.

I quickly run out of the other side of the kitchen with another door way and up to our bedroom laughing/giggling. "COME AND GET ME!!!" I scream on the way up to the room. As soon as I step 2 feet into our bedroom, I feel 2 stronger arms wrap around my waist and pick me up. I squeal, "justin!" I squeal out. I hear him laugh and throw me on our bed and him lay on top of me.

We're both laughing, soon we calm down and stare into each other's eyes. "I love you Y/N" he whispers, "I love you too Jay" he smiles and pecks my lips. "Come watch the movie with us so your not all some up here" he suggests "okay" we both get up and go downstairs to finish the movie their watching.