What is this?

Cover and graphics by: FetchingPenumbra

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

This is a contest for those Romance writers who think they have what it takes! This contest will be judged two ways:

People's choice- by the amount of votes you get.

Judge's choice- by which story the judges like the most.

Winners will receive the following:

People's Choice:

1st Place- A follow from weheartlove, story added to winners' reading list, sticker for your story, and votes on all chapters of story.

2nd Place- A follow from weheartlove account, story added to winners' reading list, and votes on ten chapters of story.

3rd Place- A follow from weheartlove account, story added to runner up reading list.

Judges Choice:

1st Place- A follow from weheartlove account, story added to winners reading list, sticker for your story, votes on all chapters of story, AND a book from a published wattpad author gifted to you. (Must provide address to get the book) PLUS- a sweet swag surprise!

2nd Place- A follow from weheartlove account, story added to winners reading list, votes on ten chapters of story, AND a sticker for your story.

3rd Place- A follow from weheartlove account, an add to runner up reading list, AND a runner up sticker.

Why does the judges choice get more awards?

Because we believe that those recognized for more than just popularity, deserve a little more. If you win judges choice, it means PEOPLE who took time to read your story, and who write romance themselves, think your story is awesome.

We will be taking the time to read these stories submitted so judges choice will take a little longer than people's choice.

Please proceed to the next chapter for the rules. Do not join without reading the rules.

*We reserve the right to reject any story for any reason.