.:3:.

"Jenna!" Tyler gushed, running to his wife with wide arms. He kissed her forehead and held her hand while walking back to the bus.

"I missed you so much Ty" Jenna told her husband. He had been touring for months at a time now, and the only way she could see him was jumping onto the next plane of whatever country he was in.

"I missed you too. It has been boring without you. I mean Josh is here, but he refuses to cuddle with me" they both laughed at his joke.

"Mercy cuddles with me, but her hands are too small" Jenna admitted. Mercy was her 4 year old niece, she loved her to death. Tyler and Jenna were always like her second mother and father, a responsibility they were happy to have.

"I miss Mercy too" Tyler smiled remembering the little girl.

As they approached the tour bus, Tyler opened the door for Jenna. Josh was sitting on the couch flipping through the channels trying not to eavesdrop on the couple.

"Josh!" Jenna exclaimed. She ran over to the couch to give him a hug.

"I didn't say anything" Josh whispered in her ear.

"Good" she winked at him.

****
Tyler's p.o.v.

Anticipation was rising. I wanted to know what Jenna had been wanting to tell me. I don't trust Josh with these type of things because he won't tell me anything. I guess it's a good thing that he's able to keep secrets, but he's not supposed to keep secrets from his best friend.

"What did you want to tell me Jenna?" I sat her down in the back of the bus.

"Tyler" she looked down and gulped.

I always had the feeling something bad was going to happen. I mean I've been through so much bad in my lifetime, that I'm always on the edge.

My eyes widened as I stared at her, but then her lips curved into a smile.

"You're going to be a dad" she finally said.

I sat there for what felt like a million years. I think I heard her wrong. I just stared.

"A dad? You mean I'm gonna be some little girl or boy's dad? Like a baby?" I asked so many questions and she answered none of them.

"Are you as happy as I am?" Was all she said.

"I'm happy and I'm feeling so many other emotions. What if the baby doesn't like me? What if I'm not a good dad?" Her smile faded.

"I know Tyler. I know how many things you've gone through to think these things. You will be the best dad in the entire world. Even Josh thinks so" her grip tightened on my hands. Josh

"Josh get in here" I yelled, and I half knew he was listening.

"Tyjo you're gonna be the best dad in the world" he laid his head on my shoulder.

"You think so?" I breathed out.

"Frick yeah I'm sure. You can teach the baby basketball and how to sing and how to play instruments. And how to be the best friend in the world" he smiled widely, and I couldn't help but smile myself.

I was excited. I could tell how happy Jenna was. Even Josh was ecstatic. I can teach my kid how to face the demons. How to stay alive, and help other people stay alive. My kid is gonna be the happiest person, and make other people happy too. I have no doubt about it.

"Tyler?" Jenna brought me back into reality.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Do you think we can go get some food? We are really hungry" she motioned to her stomach and Josh. I laughed at the face josh was making as he rubbed his own stomach.

"The only thing Josh is carrying in his stomach is probably another set of drumsticks" I chuckled and shook my head.

"How'd you know?" He took the drumsticks out and started tapping on a nearby table. Jenna and I were laughing uncontrollably.

"I guess we found out god father" she and I smiled at Josh.

****
I honestly live for fluff. Raise your hand if you want a Josh.
Thanks for reading.

Stay alive |-\