.:8:.

Tyler's heart was beating out of his chest, his eyes were strained at his piano in the corner. Another show tonight. He was half ready. He was also half ready to tell Jenna that he didn't want her to go through with any more of the pregnancy pain.

After some time, he got up and went to wash his face. He breathed out wiping it with a towel.

"Tyler?" He heard Jenna's voice radiated through the right hallway leading to the dressing room bathroom.

"Hey" he stood in the doorway holding one of her hands in his.

"Oh I was looking for you. Are you ready for tonight?" She asked rubbing down his shoulders.

"I am." He simply said. "I don't tell you everything Jen, and that bugs me because what if I'm not enough for you one day. What if all the things I say aren't enough? What if me keeping everything bottled up isn't enough?" She let him vent. She always let him speak his mind before putting in her own input.

"Are you done with the intellectual deep thoughts about me leaving you? We both know that's not going to happen. I know too much to just let go. You put a ring on it. You sang a song about it. Tyler this right here" she gestured between them both "it's a sign of love and trust and togetherness. Say whatever you need to say, because that's the only thing that will keep me close to you" she leaned in hugging him tightly. His stubble tickled her neck as she pecked his cheek.

"I think we should adopt" he flatly said it with no emotion.

"Adopt?" She repeated, sounding more like a question. He nodded. "You want to adopt? You're fine with that?" He nodded again. "I wanted to tell you the same thing, that's why I came looking for you" she smiled.

"I want you to be happy and healthy and not beat yourself up over this. So what you can't have kids. I think you're perfect and the problem isn't with you. When the time is right things will fall into place. I can't see you like this Jen. I want us to have another member of this family. I want to know that when I leave for tour you'll have someone to be with. So for our sake, and a lucky kid that'll have you as a mom, let's adopt"

"When we get home" she said quietly. "When you take your break we will do this. I'm so excited Tyler. I'm so happy. I love you so much" she gushed. Neither of them were sappy, but they had their moments. Jenna was beyond ecstatic for this because all her life she wanted to take care of someone. She wanted someone to look up to her and know they would always have her comfort. Tyler was always enough, but it was time for her to experience the future she planned for herself. The perfect husband, and the Perfect kid.