☆{Competition} Fei Rune|Saryuu Evan☆

Sachi: Requested by -_Trashy_Pikachu_-.

Omatase!

Urgh... I hate this stupid old phone... Sometimes it takes like, one minute just to see the keypad, and five seconds to enter an app. So I took the chance to write now.

Ugh... But I couldn't think of a storyline for this one... I'm not good with love triangles...

Oh! I know it's a bit late, but thank you guys for 5k reads and a hundred followers! Eeeeeee!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Fei Rune X Reader X Saryuu Evan

[Escape the Friend zone!]
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"Hey, stop fighting..." You sweatdtopped.

Why do I even bother...

You thought.

Again, the two animal-like boys were fighting. To be honest, you had no idea why they were even arguing about.

"Stop!" You pushed the boys away from each other.

Somehow, they stopped hurling insults at each other.

Unexpectedly, they two of them just glared at each other, along with a silent treatment.

Trying to ease the awkward atmosphere, you desperately thought of an idea.

"I know! Why don't we go have some crepe? I know a cafe where they give you a free drink if you buy one!" You brought your hands together.

Fei and Saru glared at each other before agreeing. You sighed.

~§~

"Ahh... They all look delicious!" You looked at the menu.

You were about to go to buy your favorite crepe, but someone held onto your shoulder.

"Hmm? Saru?"

Despite knowing that Fei gave him a death glare, he smiled.

"I'll pay for you."

You smiled. "Really?"

He nodded.

You were about to choose your favorite crepe, until you felt an murderous aura behind you.

"Er... Fei-kun?" You asked.

No response.

"Fei-kun!"

"H... Huh? Oh. You called?" He scratched his head sheepishly. You just sigh. You knew something was wrong between the two of them. But you decided to just wait for a bit until confronting them.

You smiled brightly. "Fei-kun. Why don't you try this one?"

Fei blinked as you pointed at your favorite crepe on the menu. He stared for a while, but eventually agreed.

"Sure. I'll try that."

He was about to reach into his pockets for his wallet, but they were empty.

"Oh... I forgot my wallet." He trailed.

You felt Saru smirking. You were debating whether or not you should elbow him.

You felt pity for Fei and you reached into your pocket and pulled out your [F/C] wallet and pulled out the amount of money the crepe costed.

"Here." You smiled.

Fei flinched, and immediately rejected the money.

"No...! I can't take it... "

Again, you felt a creepy aura behind you. You just pretended that you didn't feel anything.

You sighed.

~§~

During School time...

You lazily closed the locker. You didn't get enough sleep because of the two of them fighting.

Suddenly, a bunch of girls shoved you here and there as they tried to get to their 'prince'.

You heard a bunch of screaming, signaling that they were coming here.

You opened the locker and stood beside the door, hoping that they wouldn't see you.

But nope.

"Ohayo, [F/N]-chan!" Fei greeted.

You slowly turned to the two friends and greeted him back.

"Ohayo..."

Many girls admired you that you were friends with the 'princes', while the rest just... Yeah. But you ignored them nonetheless.

Saru looked at you. "Hmm? You looked tired. Didn't sleep well?"

You stared at the boys. At school, they are like the closest best buddies, but after school... It's the complete opposite.

Seriously, which side of them are the 'true side'?

You blinked, realizing that you haven't answered Saru's question.

"Yeah. Just a bit tired." You yawned. "Hope I'll be able to sleep during class..."

You yawned again, waving to the two boys.

The two of the had a competition, after realizing that the both of them had feelings for you.

But, being the oblivious girl, they soon got irritated.

But, they shall not give up.

Saru and Fei glared at each other, before grinning and rushing to you to bother you again...

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_