☆{Notice the Outcast} Kageyama Hikaru☆

Sachi: Ah, crap. I've gotten crappy results...

Omigod... I'm terribly sorry... I totally about your request... You must have been waiting for a long time now...

Requested by saeriin!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Kageyama Hikaru X Reader

[Notice the Outcast]
-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hikaru's P.O.V

"Ohayou, minna-san!" I beamed to my new classmates. "Ore wa Kageyama Hikaru desu. Yoroshiku!"

The class clapped.

"Alright!" The teacher smiled. "We actually have a few empty seats. Pick one!"

"Hai!"

I looked around the class. I certainly wasn't planning to sit at the front row, since I'll get caught doing other things, so at the back will do!

I suddenly felt a tug on my uniform.

"Konnichiwa! I'm Tenma, Matsukaze Tenma. Do you like to play soccer?"

I smiled. "Yeah! I do! Nice to meet you, Tenma-san!"

"Sweet! Follow me after school! I'll show you around the soccer club!"

"Arigatou!" I beamed.

Slowly, my eyes landed on a girl wearing a baggy [Favorite/Colour] hoodie, sitting on the corner of the class. And strangely, the seat beside her was empty, and so was the seat in front of her.

"Tenma-san... Who is she...?" I asked.

"Hmm?" He followed my gaze, and he gave the girl a look of pity.

"Oh... You mean [L/N]?"

"Huh? What's wrong?"

"Oh... She's just someone everyone fears for a ridiculous rumor... I've tried talking to her once, but she completely shut me out..."

"I see..." I trailed. "Maybe I should try talking to her..."

"I don't know if you can, but good luck."

"Kay."

I went for the seat beside [L/N]. She seemed to notice it, as she shot me a cold glare, and pulled down her hood to cover her face even more.

The teacher suddenly felt uncomfortable.

"Er... Uhm... Kageyama-san..." The teacher trailed. "I don't think she likes it to have somebody sitting next to her... So... Uhm... Why don't you sit somewhere else...?"

Huh? Why is the teacher acting weird? Even sensei fears [L/N]!? Just how 'scary' is she...?

But, I ignored the teacher's warning, and bravely sat next to [L/N].

Strange enough, a few students 'ooh'ed, probably because no one had dared to sit next to her.

"Erm... Hi...!" I smiled. "What's your name?"

"Are you deaf? Didn't you hear what the damn teacher had said?" She hissed, ignoring my question.

I flinched at her cold, icy glare.

"I did, but you seemed lonely... So, I want to be friends with you!" I confidently said.

"Oh, you do?" She asked.

Ignoring the sarcasm, I nodded enthusiastically.

"Yeah! So what's your name?" I asked again.

"Go find out from the others, and make sure they tell you about that stupid rumor about me." She spat. "Let's see if you would still want to be friends with me after hearing that out."