Chapter 13

Will's pov

Right after Ali left, I hurriedly searched through the hallways, looking for Emery. I found him talking to Darcy and Mia.

"Emery! Can you mind link with Ali to see if she's ok?" I asked in a squeaky voice, causing Mia and Darcy to try hard not to laugh.

"I can't, she made me promise" he answered sighing.

"It's your sister!" I insisted, trying to convince him.

"Will, you need to calm down, she's ok" Mia said.

"Mia is right, lets just go home, she will be ok" Darcy added, putting a hand on mine and Emery's shoulder.

She took us outside while Mia went to get everyone else. They knew emery and I were freaking out. We were all silent.

"Hey! You guys know what it is today?" Darcy said breaking the silence.

"No?" Em and I shrugged.

"It's annual prank day, the thing we did when we were young" she said. "We can do it again" she added.

She practically begged. Emery and I finally agreed.

"Yay!" She said happily.

..................................................

-a few hours later-

The whole living room was covered in feathers, and everyone was a mess. No one had officially won, since we kinda sensed the traps now, so we were having a water gun fight inside. All of a sudden, The front door opened. Ali stood in the doorway, she had Ryan with her. She had a weird look in her eyes as of she had seen something that scared her.

"You'll be ok Ryan" she kept whispering.

"Ali are you ok?" We all asked at the same time.

"I'm fine" she answered beginning to walk to the stairs. She had her arm supporting Ryan.

"Is he ok?" Darcy asked. She knew that me and emery wouldn't ask, well maybe emery would, but I had a strong dislike for wolfy.

"I-I don't know, he's burning up!" Ali answered, she was scared. "Come on, you'll be ok" she said worriedly.

She took him upstairs, followed by everyone. She went into her room. "Here Ryan, lie down. You'll be ok" she whispered, putting her hand on his forehead.

"You got hotter" she said making wolfy grin.

"Not that way" she said noticing what she had said.

"What happened?" Emery asked, not liking what was going on.

"She's back" a voice from the door way said. There stood all of our parents.

"Naomi is back" Niall said sadly.