Slave: Part 3

"Ohhh—fuuuckshhh...ughh" Crystal heard someone moaned in the first cubicle of the comfort room the moment she entered ten minutes after her confrontation with her instructor. She just stood up looking at her own reflection in the mirror behind the sink as she continuously listens to the stifle moans of the woman, who is obviously Maia. She smirked as she placed her own hands on her neck, touching herself with her eyes closed; imagining that it is her instructor doing it for her. Good thing that no one else is in the comfort room except them for it is already evening and only a few students are wandering around the campus. "Mmmm..ughhh" she heard once again, this time a bit louder as if she is near her climax and the owner of the sound is obviously trying her best not to be heard as her labored breaths fill the room.

"Shit! So sexxxxyyyy" she whispered to herself and bit her lip, her hand snaking down her body for she is really turned on by her instructor's moans But she suddenly jumped when she heard the toilet flushed together with the sound of her instructor's clearing of throat. She shook her head and tried to compose herself and waited for her to come out.

Maia on the other hand felt shocked the moment she opened the door seeing her student staring at her; smirking like she will kill her—or rather eat her alive.

"What the hell are you doing here? Are you following me?" she asked, her voice frightened.

"What the hell are you doing in the cubicle, Miss Padilla?" Crystal asked back, teasing.

"So you really followed me here?" she asked once again. Crystal chuckled.

"If you wanted privacy, you should've locked the door or use the faculty's comfort roo—ughh fuck, that smell" she suddenly husked as she closes her eyes, feeling the aroma coming out from her instructor. "Fuck! Shit!, I'm craving.. I desperately want to have a taste of that" she added and opened her eyes which are now focused between the insturctor's thighs.

Maia took a deep breath and tried her best to ignore her student's words as she makes her way to the sink to wash her hands when Crystal unexpectedly stopped her by gripping her wrist.

"What the fuu—" she hissed but was stopped again when the student suddenly sucked her fingers.

"Hmmm... finger lickin' good" she said and took another finger to put it on her mouth but Maia stopped her.

"What do you think you're doing!?" she asked unbelievably.

"You taste good" she answered, smiling at her. Maia shook her head, her eyes still focused on her student; thinking if her student is really insane.

"What kind of human are you? Is this what you do to your instructors? Scaring them? For what!? To get high grades?" she asked making the other woman laugh out loud.

"Scaring? I don't scare people" she tells her as she walks towards her instructor, trying to corner her in the edge once again as she is moving backwards to get away from her student. "I don't need to do it for grades. Why'd you ask? Is it the somewhat like the thing you did back when you were in college?" she asked, Maia is now behind the door and have no place to go. The student smirked as she placed her hands beside the instructor cornering her, before locking the comfort room's door. "Answer me."

"I—I don't know what you're talking about" she answered, her voice shaking.

"You don't know!?" she yelled and slammed the door, her eyes still focused on her instructor. "Why should I believe you?" she teased once again.

"If you won't stop, I'm telling you, I'm gonna report you to Mr. King. Do you want to be expelled? You know that it's worse than getting a grade of five in my subject" Maia confidently said, trying to take control of the conversation. Her student chuckled.