Slave: Part 4

/ I swear u need to stop reading from here. :/ comments, may it be negative or not are allowed. No need to tweet me. Dito niyo ilabas 'yan! haha

PS: do inform me if I should tone down or the other way around para alam ko kung paano ako magaadjust for Girlfiend na SPG din. Kasi nga, 'di naman ako nagsusulat ng ganito. So I totally don't know if I'm too much, too lame or sakto levels lang. Pero tbh feeling ko napakasama ko dito though frustrating naman din on my part kung 'di ko siya maisulat . xoxo /

A smile instantly formed her face the moment she heard three knocks on the door.

"Come in~" she said with a little teasing on her tone.

Maia slowly entered the room and saw her dear student fully dressed sitting on a queen-sized bed. She stayed where she is standing, roaming her eyes around the room but suddenly felt nervous when she noticed that shel is actually holding a video camera. And not just that! There are even hidden cameras all around the room.

"Why?" the student asked, smirking at her.

"What's—what's with the filming?" she asked placing her arms on her chest as if hiding her body from the cameras. The other woamn laughed.

"It's funny that you're afraid of the cameras when you actually have three different sex videos on my phone." She told her, still focusing the lens of the camera on the instructor's body. "I wonder though how much more you made which I don't have a copy yet." she added and let out a small laugh. "Don't worry, as promised, this won't affect your job. Besides, the filming is just for me. Not even my best friend knows about this." she added as she licked her lips, feeling really amused by her instructor's body even if she is still fully dressed. The way she stares at her instructor actually seems like making her naked. "And you do not have the right to question your master, all you need to do is obey every single command I tell you"

Maia nodded and slowly walks towards her master, trying her very best not to mind the cameras scattered all over the room. After all, the only thing she want right now is to feel Crystal's touch and to get fucked for she really has been craving for it since they started talking.

"Did I ask you to come close?" the master said which stopped Maia who just shook her head to answer. "Go back near the door, the show is about to start" she said and smirked. She then turned off the bright lights on the room and switched on the dimmed light along with playing an erotic music. "I think you know what you should do now, slave" she said.

The instructor nodded nervously as she started to sway her body to the music. The student licked her own lips again as she film every move her favorite teacher is doing.

"Fuck!" she hissed, gripping hard on the video camera. She didn't ask to, but Maia slowly discarded her clothing as she continued to sway to the rhythm. She couldn't help but to feel amazed by every move her instructor is doing. "Go on, I like it like that" she whispered as she is now just on her undies. She swallowed thickly as Maia started to walk towards her while still swaying to the beat.

"Touch yourself!" she suddenly commanded. Maia did not hesitate and started to touch herself, making it more erotic as she is biting her lip while groping her own breast. The master couldn't believe on the beautiful image in front of her. She wasn't expecting, but the way she moves is already making her wet.

Maia then suddenly moved her right hand from her neck going slowly down to her breast while the other hand kept rested on her other breast. The student bit her lip when it moved down once again to her stomach and now pulling down her undie slowly using her thumb.

"Wow" she mouthed craving for the taste of her instructor's pussy. She was actually planning to prolong her instructor's erotic dance but she couldn't help it, the way her slave moves her body makes her crave even more. She then signaled her to come closer using her finger as she continues to film everything.