Chapter 2

After the day at night, Danny lied on his bed and started nibbling on something. A human heart. 'I know my brothers are out there killing tonight, I wish I could join them,' he sighed and got out of bed. Danny got in gear and started jumping down the window. He ran through out the city in the shadow, house to house, skipping Sam's and Tucker's. He soon came across a single house that had a sleeping ten year old. Danny smirked. "Perfect," he purred out and opened the window from the outside. He walked silently towards the still asleep child. The Halfa took out the knife, the sharp blade glinting in the moonlight that shone from the window. Danny swiftly covered the child's mouth and stabbed the him in the chest, pinning the child down in the process. The boy's eyes snapped opened and begun to scream and fail his arms around, being muffled and held still by Danny. "Hush, it will be over soon," Danny cooed and began cutting the heart out. The boy had tears flowing freely and his eyes soon became lifeless, trapped in an eternal slumber.

Danny sighed as he jumped back into his room and cleared any evidence that indicated that he went out at all. 'I will find you soon enough, Jeff, Liu,' he thought as he snuggled into his warm bed. The next day, Danny used Phantom to fly to school and transformed back to human behind a dumpster. "Hey guys, anything new?" Danny smiled at his two best friends. 'I don't think they'll want to be your friends after they find out about your other secret.' 'Shut up me,' Danny thought while watching Sam and Tucker arguing whether meat or vegetables are better. 'At least let me enjoy this while it last.' Danny smiled bitterly and guided the two into school. "Hey guys, did you know there's more news about the 'Heart Breaker'?" Tucker asked. "What does it say then," Danny inquired, curious about what people thought of him. "They say that he attacked another child last, so far, all the victims were found with no heart left in their corpse. The police tried to find more evidence but they came up with nothing." Sam explained. Danny mentally smirked, 'wearing gloves and having ghost powers does have its perks after all.' The trio walked into the class.

Night came once again, Danny......

A.N

I finally finished another chapter and I do hope you enjoy this! It is an unusual story, I admit. I mean, how many stories do you find of Danny being a killer, honestly, what does my mind come up with. Do help me with spotting typos by telling me in the comments section. I will see you guys in the next chapter!

Sasa Out!