4

Lucy POV:

I let out a giggle but that did not help to reduce the awkward tension between us.

"I'm serious." He eyed at me sincerely.

"Serious?"

"Serious." He confirmed with me and released my chin.

"No." I rejected him with a smile. I had my own reasons.

"Come on. Everyone want to marry the famous handsome captain who is known as 'Salamander'. How could you say no?" He praised himself as I rolled my eyes at him.

"If you want to marry me, propose to me properly." I requested to him.

Natsu POV:

Believed me, her last sentence really did haunt me. Yes, I did date back then but this was completely new to me. I never proposed before.

The way how she showed her smile is like a fallen angel from heaven. Innocent and beautiful. That alone gave me a reason why I had to see her.

Raising my fist to the door, I mentally prepared to meet my own death step.

Lucy POV:

Dear Mother,

Its two night since we are separated. I hope you and father is doing fine now. I really miss you two a lot.

A few minute ago, Natsu, the captain here, proposed to me. Of course, I freaked out. However, I avoided his proposal. What worse is I asked him to propose to me properly in a romantically way.

I'm not sure whether I'm fit to be a wife or a mother. I'm too young for that. I'm just not prepare for it. Honestly speaking whenever I think about it, it scare me a lot. What if I fail to be a wife and mother? But I guess I will have to just prepare myself before the real proposal.

Wish me goodluck, mother.

Lot of loves,
Lucy.

Carefullly, I piled the letter that I just written on top of the other one. Nobody shall know this.

Natsu POV:

The scarlet-haired girl opened the door with a unpleasing looks on her face. Her lips was swollen and her hair was in a terrible mess. 

"Yo, Erza." I swallowed my saliva as the bead of cold sweats started to form on my face, tickling me.

"What did you want in the middle of night , Natsu?" Her eyes sparkled with fury.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Preview of Chapter 5:

"Flame brain, where you going?" Gray Fullbuster, my second-in-charge blocked my path.

----------------------------------------------------------