21

Lucy POV:

"Happy birthday, Natsu!" She pulled Natsu for a hug. I mentally convinced myself that I'm not jealous.

"This is your present." She showed it to Natsu as he took it and hid inside his pocket.

"Thanks, Lisanna." The white-haired girl who resembled Mirajane kissed his right cheeks as I clenched my fist.

"Where is Happy?" She asked him as I tightened my grip on Plue.

"We have a fight early before." He replied him.

"You should not argued with him. After all, you are the father and I'm the mother. And family don't fight." She gave him a frown. What?

"Alright, I will say sorry to him later." He smiled at her before she left.

"Today is your birthday?" I blinked my eyes at him, waiting for his reply.

"Yes but I don't really give a damn to it." He crossed his arms and leaned against the wall.

"I give a damn." He breathed heavily while shaking his head.

"Why?" His cruel but beautiful onxy-eyes met mine.

"I mean I'm grateful that you are here right now. So it's a must to celebrate this very special day. " I explained.

"Without you, I can't imagine what will happen to Fairy Tail. Or worse does even Fairy Tail exist in the first place? Everyone here needs Fairy Tail. We need you either." I placed my hands on my chest near my heart and smiled to him.

"Lucy..." He hesitated.

"There is a few hours before it arrive at midnight. We still can celebrate today." I told him and blindfolded him.Slowly, I guided him out of the ship.

"Why we are in the city, Lucy?" He raised his signature eyebrow after I removed him blindfold.

"Today, we are going to have fun. That why, we are outside." I hid my arms behind me and winked at him.

"We can have fun in the ship." Natsu pointed out.

"There is other sightseeing in this city that you can't see in the ship. Let's go see!" I hooked his arms and pulled him.

"This is the famous bell tower in this city." I pointed up as he glanced up.

"Wow, Lucy. How did you know it?" He asked me.

"I was here when I was young." I responded to him.

"Let's go in the tower." I dragged him in along with asking him.

"Urgh, I hate stairs." He complained after seeing the grand massive stairs.

"Trust me. This flight of stairs is worth it." I climbed up with him.

"If you say so." He nodded his head as we went to the peak.

"Woah, Lucy. This is amazing." His eyes widened at the stunning view.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Preview of Chapter 22:

"So Natsu, why you become a pirate?"  I asked him.

-----------------------------------------------------------