New day new life

I woke up to find myself in this unfamiliar but beautiful room.
It had black walls with white feathers all over as though a giant goose had exploded in the room and the feathers had only just started to fall. It had white curtains and it was... I was lost for words it was that beautiful. Soon a man with raven hair walked in after knocking and saying "good morning my lady"  I didn't answer my throat hurt from crying yesterday and I was scared I didn't know if I could trust the man. The man had maroon like eyes and a butler attire on. I gasped realising he was the butler of the phantomhive manor. I'd seen him a couple times on the streets. I sat up and pain shot through my body. I bit my bottom lip trying not to cry."my lady! Don't push yourself. You need to recover" the tall man spoke and another voice spoke from behind "my butler is right. Rest in bed". I didn't care I got up wincing in pain. The two sighed as the taller one walked over to me. I kept walking with pain shooting through my body with each step. The young boy looked shocked "Sebastian stop her before she hurts herself!" Sebastian put a hand to his heart smiling and nodded his head "yes my lord" I kept walking before I felt my tail appear and my neko ears. I heard a gasp and  a sneeze. I jumped hearing a dog bark and turned into a cat. "S.. Sebastian....something tells me I'm going to regret this but... *sneeze* l...look after the girl...or should I sat cat..." the young boy spoke and Sebastian smiled "yes my lord. You won't regret this" I sat on the floor,as a cat, spooked not only because of the dog but because the man had maroon eyes and something seemed off about him. I felt a warm liquid on my fur. I licked at the wound. The young boy sighed and left. I sighed still licking the blood away. The butler walked over sighing and picked me up. I hissed at him."put me down! Please!" The room was very dark with a pattern of falling white feathers on two opposite walls while on the other two opposite walls there was black feathers.

Sebby Kun's pov~ ((yes I made the room look like hell because well it's Sebastian's room and it's one hell of a room too xD ))

I walked up to the girl now as a cat and picked her up. "Put me down! Please!" She hissed at me as I took her to the bed and sat down putting her on my lap. I sighed turning into my true form trying not to scare the lady but unfortunately I did. I should have known better. "My lady please don't be scared that wound need to heal" I sighed licking my lips and bringing her stomach towards my mouth. I licked her wound and it disappeared. My lord told me I shouldn't lick her wounds when I brought her to the manor because she would be scared and need to trust us and we'd need to trust that she wouldn't tell anyone first.I understand why he said that but I couldn't stand her being like this. I don't know why I felt like this. It was very strange. Maybe because she was a cat. Maybe because she had the purest of pure souls. Maybe it was love..... No. It can't be love can it? Why would I have that feeling in me? Im a demon. She tried getting out my grip. I sighed and put her down and in a flash I was at the door. I locked the door and then in another flash I went to the window and locked it. The girl turned back to a human and looked at me curiously and scared."Someone is a curious kitty. Are they not?" I smirked also turning into my human form. She seemed to be smiling now and not so scared of me. "Are you kitten me?" She laughed slightly. "Certainly not. It would be a Cat-astrophe if I did" I spoke. She smiled "puurfect. That does make sense ....I think" she responded.
I smiled at her. This strange feeling went through my body. Like when humans get butterflies in their stomach or something like that. "SEBASTIAN" my lord shouted from his room. I sighed and unlocked the room door. "I shan't be long my lady. Please wait here" I spoke before leaving the room to see what my lord wanted. Once I got in the room I could see Pluto hugging my lord. That dumb dog was naked and hugging my lord. I sighed as I pulled Pluto away from my lord. Ciel sighed "Mhm good job Sebastian. Now fetch me some tea" I bowed and went to fetch my lord his tea before taking him to bed. I walked to my room after. The girl was laying on my floor as a cat asleep. She was so adorable. Black fur golden like eyes and white stockings with a white tip on her tail. Absolutely beautiful.