Stranger Danger

I woke up to find a note on the bed

Dear young lady
I'm sorry I won't be here when you get up.
You see the young lord has a few mysteries to solve.
I hope you will forgive me for not being there to help you out.
I've asked Pluto to be good and help you out and I've tidied up the rooms and sorted out the cupboards. All the cupboards have labels on them to tell you what's in each one. I've even tidied the bedrooms oh and when I get back I have a few questions to ask you.  Don't worry though. Your not in trouble.

I smiled slightly surprised that someone even cared about me and hasn't died yet. I just hope he doesn't die on me. Not now not ever. Woof. I gasped looking around for the noise. Woof. 
I jumped and turned into a human. Who was Pluto though? I turned around and saw a man with white hair and a smart tuxedo on. Was this Pluto? I gasped as he hugged me and I let out a slight gasp before smiling slightly and stroked him. He wasn't so bad.. for a dog anyway. Tonight I'm so alone this shadow takes a hold. Don't leave me here so cold. Never wanna be so cold. I gasped as a white rectangular thing started moving and singing. The music seemed familiar. But what was it? I slowly and nervously picked up the rectangular object and pressed a green button that said answer. "(Y/N) ? Is that you? Where are you? I'm at Comic con waiting for you? Are you Ill? Are you coming for tea?" I hesitated before answering "I..I'm fine and uh I won't be coming."
"Why ever not? I thought you wanted to come to Comic con" the object spoke and I felt so confused. My head ached and I hung up. I didn't know what to say or do or how to answer.  The rest of the day was so long and boring. It was spent like this;
First there was running around with Pluto.
Then there was some sleeping on the floor.
Then there was some cleaning with this girl called May Rin.
Then some gardening with a young blonde boy who was named Finnian but Finny for short.
Then there was some cooking with Bardroy.
A lot of sleeping.
A lot more cleaning due to May Rin had smashed some things up.
The object started moving again and so I chucked it at a wall... Probably not the thing I should have done but it was scaring me.What on earth was it? Soon the door went and I ran towards it.Sebastian and Ciel.I mean my lord. They were back.It felt like forever and I smiled.
Sebastian smiled slightly before looking around while the young lord just walked to his studies. "And what have you been up to?" Sebastian asked. Should I tell him about the thing? I soon told him everything including the object thing.