Chapter Three

2 more hours to go before the concert. I can hardly wait now. I’m so excited. Even though Nat and I didn’t sleep, we’re still hyper and pumped up.

  *2 hours later*

   Now, we are here in the Arena and my heart is pounding fast. It’s like, there are horses racing inside my heart. Then suddenly, all the lights are turned off. All I can see is a purple glowing light in the center of a stage. Then the announcer began to spoke.

“Are you all ready to have a blast?”

“YES!” The audience said.

“If I say JUSTIN ya’ll say BIEBER! JUSTIN?”

“BIEBER” we all shouted in unison.

“If I say ONE, ya’ll say TIME! ONE?”

“TIME!”

   He came out in this silver ball with fog covering the stage like the graveyard in Thriller. He stared at them all with true love in his heart for his beliebers, which seemed to amaze me.

   The concert started off with Love Me and from there; there was never a dull moment.

   When he smiled, I smiled and when he laughed, I laughed. Everything was perfect. But nothing compared to the amusingness of what comes next.

   Every girl in the audience including me seemed to lock eyes with him. His voice reminds me of bells ringing and beautiful rhythms coming out peacefully from his throat. Then suddenly, he spoke.

“I-I need my One less lonely girl to be on stage with me.”

   Everyone roared with cheer. They wanted to be his one less lonely girl. I wanted to be his OLLG too but, he would never pick someone as ugly as me. I’m now satisfied with my life because I saw him in person. When he sang his songs, I felt like I was a part of him. I felt like we were connected.

   Suddenly, someone grabbed me from behind. I thought it was Natalie or Caroline but it wasn’t.

“Do you want to be the one less lonely girl?”

The man asked.

   I just looked at him. I didn’t know what to say. I was shocked. The man’s face was familiar to me. Then after a second, I realized that it was Kenny Hamilton, Justin’s body guard.

“Yea-Yes!” I stuttered.

   Then he immediately pulled me out of the crowd. He led me to the backstage and through a black curtain that led to the stage.

   A back-up dancer helped to a stool and all I could hear were screams. Others were shock as they saw Justin walked out with a dozen of roses and the instrumental to One Less Lonely Girl started.

   To explain the feeling of being sang to by such a beautiful voice whether I liked the guy or not, it’s too hard to explain. Our eyes stayed locked together through-out the song. It was magical. I felt like I was being electrocuted every time he touched my face.

   I was kind of sad when the song was about to end. I didn’t want him to stop. But unfortunately, the song ended and he made this little bow and waved to everyone before walking backstage together.

   When I was in backstage, that was the time I really got to see Justin. He was very normal, sweaty and breathing hard but not untouchable. When we smiled in unison I didn’t know what to say so he talked instead.

“So, what’s your name?” He asked.

“Uh, S-samantha.” I stuttered. “B-but my friends call me Sam.”