Epilogue

So here it is, the last chapter of this book. Thank you to everyone who stuck with me while I took way too long hiatuses during my writer's block. It means a lot to me. I haven't decided if I'm going to do a sequel or not, right now I'm thinking not. I don't really have any ideas. But I guess if people want one, I'll think about it. But it's definitely not going to happen till I finish my other stories. I have a little over a month to complete my other stories to fulfill my New Years resolution of completing all my stories. There are a couple (Noel and Tura Lu) that won't be completed this year. Mostly because I have them all mostly written on another computer and I'm still recovering. 

Anyways, ENJOY!

I steadied my breath, looking at myself in the mirror. I brushed a strand of hair out of my face and smoothed down my dress. I couldn't believe I was getting married to today. It had been a long four years. There was a knock at the door, tearing me from my thoughts. 

"Come in," I called, turning to the door. 

The door was pushed open and Opie walked in.

"Audree, you look beautiful," Opie said softly causing me to blush. 

"Thanks."

"I gotta admit, I'm kind of jealous. I would love to be the one waiting for you at the alter," Opie admitted. 

"Don't make it weird Ope," I teased. 

Opie smiled and shook his head, "I know. Are you ready?"

"As ready as I'm going to be." Opie nodded, holding his arm out to me. 

I took his arm, letting him lead me out of the bedroom. 

"Last chance to back out." Opie whispered to me as we stood at the door leading to the yard. 

I nudged him playfully, "Hush."

"I'm serious, we could run away together."

I rolled my eyes, shushing him as he pushed open the door.I tightened my hand around Opie's arm, the nerves really starting to attack me now that I saw every one just standing and staring at us. Opie slowly led me down the aisle and I stared straight ahead, avoiding everyone's gaze. 

I locked eyes on Jax, a sense of calming coming over me as he smiled at me. I smiled back, continuing to stare at him. I stopped just in front of him at the end of the aisle. Opie leaned over, kissing my cheek and I muttered a thanks before standing in front of Jax, taking his hands. 

"It's the newlyweds!" Tigs yelled, bursting through the doors of the clubhouse. I giggled, holding Jax's hand tightly and followed Tigs inside. 

When we walked in the room erupted into cheers and congratulations. Jax's arm wrapped around me as we did the typical greeting every bride and groom do. But it was much more laid back, almost everyone in cuts or some form of leather. Jax was no exception. 

Gemma pulled me into a tight hug once we got to her and Clay over by the bar. Gemma and I had been through a lot these past few year, had our share of ups and downs. But at the end of the day, we had a pretty good relationship. She finally gave me the time of day to actually know the real me and for once I wasn't scared of my mother in law. 

"I'm so happy for you guys," she said, pulling away from the bone crushing hug.

"Are you sure you're happy to have me as a daughter in law?" I teased with a grin. 

Gemma rolled her eyes, even though she could tell I was joking. 

"Well I suppose it could've been worse, I could've had Tara," she shot back with a grin. 

I gave her another hug before stepping away to find Sid. I found him over by the pool tables with Chibs. 

"Uncle Chibs isn't showing you how to hustle I hope?" I said, shooting Chibs a look.

Chibs chuckled, "No. I'll wait till his 15 to do that."

I sighed and shook my head. I looked at Sid, I couldn't believe he was almost 9 years old. He was growing so fast and it was making me feel so damn old. 

"You look handsome," I said with a smile. 

"Thanks mom," Sid said then frowned, "Can I go get changed now. You and dad said I only had to be dressed nice until the party."

I laughed, "Sure go get changed. But give me a hug first."

Sid smiled and threw himself into me, his arms wrapping tightly around my waist. I hugged him back and gave him a kiss on the head before letting him go off and change. He looked more and more like Jax every day. 

I was so happy that he and Jax bonded as well as they did. Though honestly he probably couldn't remember what it was like before Jax was around even if he tried. I felt someone grab my hand, pulling me from my thoughts. 

"What are you doing hiding over here?" Jax asked as he pulled me closer. 

"I'm hiding," I said with a smile, wrapping my arms around his neck, "I'm just thinking is all."

"About how we can sneak away from everyone and start the honeymoon early?" Jax said with a grin. 

I shook my head, "I swear you only think about one thing."

"I can't help it. You're too damn sexy," Jax said with a shrug. 

"I think you'll survive a little bit longer," I replied.

"If I must. So what are you thinking about darlin?" 

"I'm just so happy that you and Sid get along as well as you do. It makes me really happy that he has a relationship with his father."

"That makes me happy to. And now that we're married, you're stuck being my old lady forever which makes me even happier."

I laughed, "We'll see. This family is still far from being normal."

Jax nodded, "True. But it's our family."

"That it is," I said softly, pressing my lips to his.