Chapter four)) Boi You Thought

Kayla  p.o.v
When I climbed on the bed I saw them looking at me and trying to get with me
It sorta freaked me out . But then I remember that they like me .. so I was gonna play them just as they wanted to play me
I pull them on the bed and then I start making out with Grayson while Ethan starts to strip.
I stop kissing Grayson and get some rope to tie them.
Grayson p.o.v
When she ties me and Ethan , I was so turned on the way she was taking control made me and Ethan want her even more.

When she was done tieing us down she said ." You don't mind if I bring a friend with me I may need help to handle you guys ." She said that in such a seductive voice it made me so horny .

Kayla POV
I run downstairs and grab my friend Rowan.
I tell her .

" He do mind helping me with Ethan and Grayson .?"

She said ." Omg what are gonna do ."

"Ok I want you to help me make them think we gonna have a foursome !"

"Holy shit Kayla  of course , lets go turn down some horny boys ."

We walk in the room with whip cream , paint and blind folds.
Ethan
When I saw Rowan with blindfolds and whip cream I knew what was bound to happen.
When I saw them they put blindfold on me and Ethan . They straddled us and took off our shirt and pants . I was positive I was going to have a AWSOME night

Kayla POV
I started to take their shirts off when Ethan said." Damn baby girl I never knew you were into kinky shit ." I rolled my eyes and said .

" Oh I know just wait for what me and Rowan are gonna do to you two ." Rowan and I got the whip cream and make dicks on their stomachs ( this was the most funny part for me to write) and then we started to splatter black paint 🎨 all over them . We took off their blindfolds and yelled .

" BOY YOU THOUGHT."! Me and Rowan and our squad ran out of that shit place and went home, laughing the whole time.
Grayson
When she took off me and Ethan's blindfolds. We had whip cream dicks on our stomachs and black paint splattered on us
I yelled at Ethan .

" What the hell happened to us."? While trying to get untied .

"I don't know I thought we were gonna have a foursome .!" Ethan whined.

I finally got out, after like and hour, and then Eth did too we cleaned ourselves of and told everyone to leave.
We to led everyone to leave and then we asked Cameron if he saw Kayla leave
He said .
" She left with her friends a while ago and then stared laughing saying 'we played them good.'"

I said ." K thanks can you leave now ."
Everyone left and me and Grayson were planing what we're gonna do to her and her friends, when we see her face again.

Did you like it
Did yah
Thanks to rowan0wolfe for helping me edit my chapter and make a cover for my book
Until next time
PEAcE ✌️ 🤘🏽🤘🏽🤘🏽🤘🏽🤘🏽🤘🏽