Chapter five)) Yes Daddy

All I haft to say about this pic is—
                     DADDY

Ok on to the book

(the next day)
I woke up next to my girl Rowan, Anna and Sarah (follow my girls ITSSARAH77 and rowan0wolfe )   
I was in a PINK t shirt and sweats. With with a billion notifications on my phone.

Mom: where the hell are u !!
Mom: you better be at one of your friends house

Lilly(sis) : moms angry tell me where you are. she just wants to know if your not in a crack house or some crazy shit

Dad: honey I know your at your friends house she texted me. your moms fine now, she was gonna call the police.

Wow I thought. I can't believe my fucking family thought I was dead or in a damn crack house. (sure I've smoked a cigarette and smoked a little but not that shit) I texted everyone saying I'm fine and that I'll probably stay the night again

Snapchat :
Grayson Dolan followed you
Ethan Dolan followed you

"What the hell ?" I said while looking through my phone.

"What is it now?" Rowan said, her voice still groggy from just waking up.

"Grayson and Ethan followed me on snapchat !" I said while getting off the bed.

Anna said ." Girl I bet they gonna get you good after what you did to them." 

I said ."Well,  it's thanksgiving next week, we have school off!"

After that we all changed and went out to brunch cause we fancy like that. I was wearing high-waisted jeans and a crop top, Anna was slaying in Nike shorts and a tank. Rowan looked bomb, as always, in ripped shorts, a crop top and a flannel, and Sarah was waring a pink flowie skirt and and a grey ribbed shirt.

After that I got a notification from snapchat:

Grayson Dolan sent you a message

"Holy shit!" I said to my girls.

"What the hell Kayla!" Sarah said, turning in the AC.

"I–i gotta a message from Grayson on snapchat !" I said while playing with my fingers.

"Girl just fucking read it already!" Anna yelled.
"Ok damn calm your tits!" I said
I opened the snap it said:
Grayson Dolan
Baby girl you shouldn't have done that last night... Daddy's going to have to punish you.

"Holy shit no, he's gonna kill me!" I said

All of the girls looked at the text and we all start to freak like maniacs.

I said. "Ok let's forget about this and let's go to the mall, ok? "

Anna said. "Ok your right lets go ."
We get in my car and drive to the mall. We go in multiple stores and buy a lot of stuff on sale. After that we decide to go get food at the food court. As we're walking someone taps my shoulder, I turn around and it's a really pretty girl. Like, crazy pretty.

She said. "Hi I'm Cavalia, I just wanted to say I feel like I've seen you before, do you go to Mountain Valley High?"

"Yah I do! Hi I'm Kayla!" I said while shaking her hand.

"I'm Sarah, this is Anna and—"

"And I'm Rowan. I've got a feeling we're gonna be great friends.

We talk for a while and I give her my number and she gives me hers. We say goodbye and I go to the food court. Rowan and Sarah ate Taco Bell, Anna ate Chinese food and I ate Subway. While we where eating, all my friends are pointing behind me. I look behind me and see someone I wish I hadn't see at all. Grayson fucking Dolan....Holy shit. I was so scared that I carefully grabbed my bag and ran out of there. As I'm running Grayson is calmly walking be hind me, bastard , and then clumsy me, I trip and brace for impact. But I fell a muscular arm grab me. I then look up and see Grayson holding me. We both look straight at each other, he then takes me outside and puts me in his black range rover and then he gets in the drivers seat.

"Where the hell are you taking me?" I say,  trying think about what just happened to me.

"I'm taking you to my place, Baby girl." He sad with that cute smirk on his face.
He then puts on music and starts to drive.

He gets out the car and opens my door, when I get out the car I look at his house, it was so damn big it was like a mansion.

"Is anyone home?" I ask him

"Nah Ethan's at Cameron's house and my parents are at a concert for a couple of days." He says.

(If you listen to don't - by Bryson tiller
It makes this part way better)

We enter the house, and he closed the door then he instantly slams me on the wall and says,
"Baby girl what you did to me last night, didn't make Daddy happy." He said in a husky voice.

"Jump..." He whispered in my ear, making me shiver.

For some reason, I wrap my legs around his waist and put my arms around his neck. He kisses me, and I kiss back. It gets heated and he pushes his tongue into my mouth. He slowly grinds on my most sensitive parts and I let out a moan.
Grayson takes my upstairs, and pushes my on his bed.

"You're going to do whatever Daddy tells you to, ok Baby Girl?"

"Yes, Daddy."

SHIT ITS GONNA HAPPEN
Hope you liked this chapter and some of the names in this book is Inspired by _raddolantwins_ and I love you all until next time
PEACE ✌️😘😛😙🤗