Nancy Sincláir

My eyes flutter open and I look around to see what I'm dealing with today. I'm in a small bedroom with two twin beds, a dresser, and a nightstand, and not much else. My eyes fall on a standing mirror. I climb out of bed to see what I look like today. I'm short, with wild curly hair. I have tan skin and BOY do I have curves. My eyes are a lovely deep brown and I have a mole right above my lip. After I finish examining myself, I head over to the dresser and fish out a navy blue top and gray joggers. I find a purse on the floor and I fish through it looking for an ID. Finally I find it. My name is Nancy Sincláir. I'm 17. Darnit, a young one. "Nancy! Come downstairs please!" I hear a voice call. I race down the wood stairs to meet a woman around 40 years old. "Nancy today's a cleaning day so grab the supplies and start on your room. Elena will be up there to help soon." Elena must be the person I share the room with. I head up the stairs, flip on the TV, and start cleaning.  "Another girl, Tiffany Harris, has been affected by 'The Syndrome' that has affected 27 other girls, this being the 28th." I was Tiffany Harris yesterday, and I was the 27 girls before her as well. Nancy will be the 29th. " Tiffany died of myrocardial infarction, like the other 27 girls did. Doctors have no idea what's happening." A tall, beautiful girl whom I assume is Elena walks in the room. "Why are you watching that crap? Turn on something good, not some retarded news channel." I ignore her and keep cleaning. "Ugh! Fine. I'll watch TV downstairs and you can clean everything." She turned and stormed out of the room. Suddenly, the gut-wrenching I've had for 28 days starts. I hear Elena and the woman run upstairs as I scream and blackout.